Ludia Forums

Congratulations to all winnners of JWA Season 9

Congratulations to all the winners of Season 9! Excellent job @practicekat, @neodejavu (drnizam) @adriceratops @Idgt902
We know how hard you worked for your team and you all deserved it! We are so proud of you!

20 Likes

Thanks @Legomin1314. Thank you to @Idgt902 for being such an amazing mentor to me and so many. Congratulations to everyone, especially @neodejavu & Adrian.

7 Likes

Did Idgt902 let you win or something? :slight_smile: He was 1st not long ago!

Congrats to all the winners. Is this the first time Apex is 1, 2, 3 and 4?

Wow, rather bitter aren’t you. I guess being gracious was not taught to you at a young age.

1 Like

3rd time- Season 3

season%203

& Season 7 also.

season%207

3 Likes

Congratulations to everyone and the awesome people in AP. Amazing feats all around!

So proud of @practicekat, @Idgt902, @neodejavu & Andrianoceratops!

2 Likes

I don’t want to say this but that may attribute to he dropped DC off his team. Don’t know how everyone sees it but great gesture for a start :clap:

2 Likes

TBH you should get 200 points extra for not using DC :stuck_out_tongue: So he’s the winner!

8 Likes

Opinion is called.

1 Like

Congrats to everyone! And especially @practicekat for representing all the ladies! :raised_hands:

8 Likes

Lmao technically we all are. You ain’t get to this point if you haven’t been one

Why are you posting these here in the forum every time, why not do this in your own discord or game chat?

5 Likes

Keep it to yourself, if you can’t congratulate without being passive aggressive, then don’t comment at all.

1 Like

So what was the point on flagging this massively?

Maybe some hearts were hurt…

1 Like

Guys don’t argue

Thank you everyone!:smiley: my first time in top 3. my special thanks to @Idgt902 @practicekat especially as my papa and mama coaching me in this game, and also to all my apex siblings generally. you all are awesome​:tada::heart:
…these honor and positions also represents all of you, not as solo me, as the whole family DNAs donations are seeded inside me & in my account. hehe. thanks again all of you

7 Likes

Congratulations to all who won!

3 Likes

How about you take the negativity elsewhere. This forum has plenty of it in other threads. Lord knows we really need some positivity right now so please don’t bring this thread down. People deserved to be congratulated for what the have done.

9 Likes

Thank you, lol.

I know right! Just congratulate and move on.

1 Like