Ludia Forums

Congratulations To ApexPredators For Winning The June Championship

As the title says, Congratulations to ApexPredators for winning June’s Alliance Championship of Geminititan.

You all did an amazing job. Over a 30k point lead on 2nd place! Wow.

You guys fought hard and it shows. This put an end to our 5 Championship win streak. I was hoping for at least 6, but all good things come to an end. Once I saw the Championship line up, I knew we would not defeat ApexPredators.

We fight hard in Timmy What is It. ApexPredators keeps us on our toes and continuing to train and work harder. I feel that it is a mutual feeling between both our teams. Despite our differences that is for sure one thing we have in common, we drive each other to continue to grow stronger and more competitive.

Congratulations and great job you all. The competition is real and we love it at Timmy What Is It.

@Idgt902 @practicekat @Shinsousama

13 Likes

congrats AP.

2 Likes

Congratulations AP! Very impressive!

1 Like

Worthy winners, let’s hope you keep up the fight to keep Timmy on their toes. We are gunning for our 6th in July.

3 Likes

Congrats AP, on a very impressive performance. We knew what we were up against this month, we took a deep breath, and we fought tooth and nail for every spare point, and you still had 30K on us at the end. Time to lick our wounds and start again, I look forward to more battles with AP and many other alliances that have shown great strength and determination. :clap:

1 Like

Congrats AP, super finish, ye just rampaged ahead the final week. Great to have teams competing every month to be #
1, adds to the challenge.

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

I’d like to congratulate all the top teams especially the top 2 who obviously love the challenge!

Well done!

1 Like

Congrats AP!

Godly arena players and thats what was shown this last weekend.

1 Like

Congrats AP!

1 Like