Congratulations to JW The Movie Tournament Winners!

Congratulations to all winners! Special mention to @Skulli67 @adriceratops @Kingdreadnaught of AP for making it to top 10!

15 Likes

7 Likes

Well done Apex you did it again and well done to everyone who participated in the tourney

5 Likes

Thanks for the screenshots! My best finish ever (7th) and did not get my award, only 50 coins! This one was fun and I’m proud I could still hang with the big dogs when boosted uniques are removed from the equation.

5 Likes

yeay! im 19th. congrats Apex Pred skulli for first place! :heart_eyes: and congrats to all players!!!:tada::tada: because all of you are winners. there is no losers

7 Likes

Well done @Skulli67 :hugs::hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

Great job everyone! Proud of you, @Skulli67!

5 Likes

Congrats to everyone who played.

6 Likes

Congrats to all especially to team Apex!!!

@Skulli67 You were superb and unstoppable!

5 Likes

Congrats all. Unfortunately issues with work stopped most of my participation.

1 Like

20th, that was fun. great games all around!

4 Likes

Thank you @Legomin1314 and congrats to everyone in top50!!! Know this, every one gave me good sweat :sweat: powerful players! Thank you all for fun tourny.

5 Likes

Faced your tryo a few times… that was not fun :joy:

I was 6~~~~~~ by the end of it, wohoo!

Oopphhh, can we have a t100 list next time :rofl: I keep finishing in the 50-100 and never make Legomin’s shout out :joy:

2 Likes

26th,well done everyone!I should have try more,i could have been in top 10 but nly for 25k gold more and 1k more blue,its not really worth the effort

Haha! Sorry, yeah…she is one of my best dinos outside of that tournament… so when I saw the tourny dino requirements I was super excited… if I got her on my team i knew i stood a good chance of winning the game.

Yeah my 9k+ health stegod was destroyed :rofl:

oh yeah i remember this little monster,it was one of the most noticable monster i met with the high boosted utahsino lvl 29 and the OVERbooster lvl30 ankylocodon

I had fun fighting some of the top 10 yesterday. Got some wins off them too. The biggest surprise was a 150 speed tryos :scream: not much out speeds my delta but that one was a shocker.