Ludia Forums

Congratulations to Winners of Grand Opening tournament

Congratulations to all winners of the Grand Opening Tournament and to all participants! Special mention to the TOP 50 here! Good job everyone! It was indeed fun to see some crazy boosted creatures in battle arena!

13 Likes

Everyone give yourselves a pat on the back. Well done!

7 Likes

Good Games to everyone I fought with. Very interesting and creative teams!
Congrats to skilled players in top 50 and the powerful T10!

7 Likes

Congratulations to all who played. Special congrats to my fellow Apex members for securing 5 of the top 10. And @Legomin1314- wonderful job placing 8th with an unboosted team!

5 Likes

Now that’s “raw” power Lol. Great job brother @Legomin1314

4 Likes

Congratulations too @practicekat for sticking up to pure raw power - NO BOOST theme!

5 Likes

so a team of 4 is allowed? Where do I find this option to remove 4 from my team so I only have the same 4 dinos Everytime?

4 Likes

Always speed 120 TREX goes first ( damage over 5000 if crit), then swaps in bleeder or irritator 2 to do 1X damage. that irritator with speed 129 is a crazy crit lover. If opponent is tough enough to last for the third turn, super-boosted vraptor will clean up the rest…

4 Likes

They stuck to their plan and only created 4 dinos right from the start of the game. They never created any other dinos even though they surely have the DNA to do so. It’s an extremely interesting strategy. There’s a Reddit thread started by this player.

3 Likes

Great tournament!!

Love the idea that everyone should evolve and spend coins on more variation!

Everyone should have more teams then just the ”Power-Meta” dinos.

Great to see L force everyone to evolve dinos!

Hope to see more of this tournaments!

:black_heart::pray:

1 Like

Lol… :heart::heart:

2 Likes

It’s exploiting and they are getting rewarded for it. There is a tooltip that’s says pick 8 dinos and when in combat you will randomly draw 4 of them. As CI points out, Trex messes you up, swaps to something else, and velo cleans up. That’s not random, that’s exploiting a random system by forcing the system to only be able to chose from 4. And those are some nice rewards for exploiting.

3 Likes

Congrats @zBatman for finishing 1st :smiley:

4 Likes

@anon67926299 Thank you! Appreciate it. And again thanks for tagging me to the other post!

4 Likes

Congrats to everyone!! Especially to @Legomin1314 and @practicekat for battling without the use of boost.

7 Likes

It was really challenging to battle your team! I had few wins … needed a perfect strategy with right counter to get around your team. Very challenging for my nonboosted but leveled up team.

1 Like

Grats Batman!
6 months ago I never thought your strat would get you to Aviary let alone win ANY kind of tournament. LOL

6 Likes

Congratz! And it was an honor fighting you @Legomin1314 and others in top 50 as I’m only level 15 f2p :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Appreciate it! Was definitely fun going up against you guys. I quit battling some yesterday because of you, lol. U got me a few good times.

1 Like

Great battles with everyone. So much fun! Congrats to all the winners. Masa you also have an amazing team and great strategy. As do you Batman. Congrats

2 Likes