Connection error In arena battles

Is it only me.having the issue in arena where the game gets so slow and the creatures don’t respond they just use the first attack option and the creature we select don’t spawn and most of the time losing the battle due to this
After the new updates so many bugs and connection issues Ludia team do something about it pls

Hey Firnaz_Rizvi, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having these issues, it seems like it could be a connection error and there are some troubleshooting steps on this thread here that could help if you try them: Lost a battle I was winning
If the problem persists after trying those steps, email our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

@Firnaz_Rizvi, this sounds like a problem I’ve had frequently that has improved. In your absence, your team goes on autopilot and plays the first move that’s available when the timer runs out. Same if you get distracted. Usually Force closing the app and staying it again as early in the problem as you can puts you back in control.

Hope that helps.