Ludia Forums

Connection Issue Bug During Battles

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: When doing PVP battles(and only PVP battles) you select a move and get a red error that says Connection issue and there is absolutely none it causes you to skip your next three turns and if you select a move it will not register and the move you’ve selected and there’s nothing you can do about it

Area is was found in: Aviary/Tournaments

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Select a move
Step 2 - Receive Connection Error Bug
Step 3- Immediately skip the three turns
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Too frequently but once every 30 battles or so

What type of device are you using: Samsung Galaxy S10 5G

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

Is there no reply in regards to any potential workaround? Is there no team actively working on this issue because I’ve seen other individuals with the same posts which get swept by

Just lost a match like that😭 even though I have good internet connection(happened many times)

Absolutely hate this nonsense. It’s one of the biggest things that sucks the fun out of the game for me.

I get this. I have full WiFi and data huwaewi p30 lite

1 Like

@Ned is there any word on this? It’s clearly affecting multiple users

Hey ChocolatThundah, could I ask you to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com, if you haven’t already? Our support team would be more than happy to take a closer look at your account and help you troubleshoot your issue.

Also, please include your support key in the email as well, it will help us locate your account faster. Thanks!