Bug Description: connection issues

Area is was found in: arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- play game
Step 2 - battle
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: too often

What type of device are you using: Android Galaxy S9+

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I think the connection issue is with the server.

1 Like

Since a few hours ago, I can’t stay in game for more than a few seconds without it disconnecting. My internet is fine, and I have no idea what is going on. I even tried forgetting Wi-Fi and rejoining. What with a tournament going on, this is extremely inconvenient. I can’t even open an incubator, let alone battle.

Well, it’s still happening now. I can’t even spin a supply drop :sob:. It doesn’t matter what device I use. Am I the only one?
I managed to take a peek at my tournament rank, and for now I’m still in the top 50 somehow.

Hello everyone, I’m sorry to hear about this. Please contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can assist you. Kindly include your support key to help them find your account faster.

Thank you!

I’m actually still waiting on a previous issue, so do you have any idea how long it could take for this to be resolved? I’ve had issues like this before, and they all resolved themselves. I have an alliance member who’s had this issue for weeks, so I’m finding the situation very discouraging.

I’m missing out on a lot already.