Connection lost

Ok so it’s been 6 or 7 days now and I keep getting a screen that says “Connection to the game server lost”. Is there a problem with the server connection for anyone else, or is it just me?

I get it quite often when moving / storing decorations, you are not the only one.

Hey Tyler_Burns, I’m sorry to hear that. If you haven’t already, I would recommend you to try forgetting the WiFi network on your device, and then reconnect to it. Also, restarting the WiFi could help as well.

If you still have this message pop up after trying that, please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a closer look.

It isn’t about internet, because the YouTube and door dash app still work on my phone. But I still tried forgetting and reconnecting my WiFi and it still didn’t work

It’s working now, but did I miss out an aerotitan card event while the connection was down for me?

Never mind, the problem started up again.

Hey did I miss an aerotitan card event while the connection was down for me between March 1st and March 7th?

I have no idea but this link has the schedule for this last week: Weekly Schedule 3/02 - 3/09

Thank you, this was helpful