Ludia Forums

Connection problems

Everything was going fine since a few hours ago, i was oppening some packs and it started to kick me out the game for “connection issues”, i could just log in back on my account but it was kicking me every time like after a minute or even instantly if i tried to open another pack, i looked for ways to fix it and ive tried everything you recommend, reinstalling, forgetting my wifi and reconnecting, looking for enough storage and not only didn’t work but also made everything worse, now i can’t even log in.

EDIT: I MANAGED TO LOG IN BUT STILL KEEP DISCONNECTING EVERY LIKE 3 MINUTES OR WHEN I DO SOMETHING LIKE FEED MY DINOS OR OPEN A PACK

HELP

2 Likes

It used to happen to me while collecting coins,now it does not .

1 Like

I’m having the same issue now. I’ve force closed the app, rebooted my phone, disconnected from wifi to try lte data and still cannot get in!

I think ill just wait, it seems it has no fix and is something that always happens, developers should work more on that issues

I’ve been having the exact same issue as OP and it seems like they’re not even doing anything to fix this. It all started with the recent brachiosaurus update. Everything was quite fine before it.

The game is not kicking me out, but whenever I try to open after 5-6 hrs break, it doesn’t let me in.
I have to go to disconnect the WiFi and go flight mode and again switch on the WiFi. Then it allows me. Once I am in, it doesn’t get disconnected or any other issue. However, if I try to open the game within 1-2 hrs, it doesn’t show any of these issues.
It happening since last evening ( Already 24 hrs)…

@Oscar_Naranjo yesterday, when I was about to win the fourth round of my VIP event, my tablet literally restarted. I retried with another team, and at the last moment it shutdown again.

When I tried on my phone it worked well, and today I am able to play. But if the WiFi is not strong enough, the game may not let you in. Specially THIS game - during the time I had the Server Error (even with good WiFi), JWTG did not let me in but Rise of Berk did. This game probably needs a very strong connection to play smoothly.

YouTube and other streaming servers were also working perfectly during the Server Error. Sometimes this happens but I guess the game will let you back in after a day or two.

Hello,
We are sorry you are having trouble connecting to our game. If you haven’t already can you please send a ticket to support+jurassicworld@ludia.com and include as much details as possible including your Support Key. This will aid us in working on fixing he issue.
Thank you