Ludia Forums

Connection to the server lost Error

Hi. im getting this Error that says “Connection to the server lost” even though my internet is perfectly fine! i reinstalled JWTG and Restarted my IPad. does anyone have a solution?

1 Like

I’m on android , i just clear the app from recently used and restart it. Usually gets the job done. I’ve this message atleast twice a day.

1 Like

ive seen a lot of people from android say “Reinstall it” i deleted it, restarted my ipad and download it again, it still doesnt work!

1 Like

Like i said i just clear it from recent app or force stop it and then restart the game , usually works for me.

1 Like

i think you should take help from support key

1 Like

i did, i just dont know how long it takes for support to respond it has been a day

1 Like

im on ipad…

1 Like

then i have no solution for your problem

1 Like

Hi DracoAtom! It can sometimes take a few business days for the support team to see your message (depending on ticket volume). Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

I have been getting the same thing for a month. I can replicate it at will most of the time.

The first time I log in when I havent played in like 30+ minutes. I log in and everything is fine. If I go make a trade in the trade harbour, there is like a 90% chance it will disconnect me. 1/2 the time the trade is successful and 1/2 the time it doesnt do the trade. If I go pvp immediately after logging in, there is about a 25% it will disconnect me. If I place 10 or so JH statues or Apotsaurus statues then try to store them, It will disconnect me unless I pick them up like 3 at a time and then wait 5 seconds. Ive reinstalled, reboot phone, etc. Its annoying to the point I want to quit. Ive lost connection in the middle of code-19 which results in a lost contianment, and of course when I pvp with my highest feriousity dinos resulting in a lost and like 20+ hours for the dino to be available again.

Well nevermind, I just cleared my data and lost my account. So I guess Im gone. Frustrated beyond believe.