Ludia Forums

Connectuon issues makes game unplayable

The connection to the game has been so terrible it makes the game unplayable. In battle the game times out forcing you to lose the match. In challenges the game freezes after clearing a room losing time of purchased spellbooks, forcing you to restart the game to clear the freeze.

Will a fix be forthcoming anytime soon?

1 Like

I totally agree. It’s unplayable. In pvp this issue it’s a loss of gold and gems

1 Like

I suspect players spending real currency are being guaranteed connectivity. while fewer of the apparently limited server resources are being committed to F2P players.

1 Like

Hello @Crimson . I’m sorry to hear about this. If you haven’t already, please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com and they will be glad to assist you. Please remember to include your support key as it expedites locating your account. Thank you.

Ludia your driving away your players with bad matchup algorythym

I’ve already contact the support receiving the usual silly answer about this problem.
The fact is that I lost the 3 attempt on the test of might event without even casting a spell!!!
You, guys , are really making payer leaving this game!!!
Good luck

1 Like

they do not care … been sending them complaints for 6 months they refuse to respond or do anything to the game … the only game they care about is the Jerrasic Park game … they have ruined this game I have canceled my subscription and recomend everyone to do the same

1 Like

I agree @Madwar13. The serious issues that have crippled play for many players have been long standing. Unfortunately Wow is not a stand alone game, instead the Ludians instead have continued to unsuccessfully port features from their long standing children’s games into WoW. A perusal of the dinosaur game forums show many of the common complaints with these features existed within the other games long before the features were erroneously implemented into WoW. They have not fixed them in the dinosaur games so I do not expect they will be corrected here.

Alternatively, players and the brand (wotc) would have been better served if the Ludians had developed a D&D style app rather than establishing this perversion of a dinosaur arena battle game posing as D&D adventures.

1 Like

Ya I doubt they will fix it ever. I sent another complaint in myself. I am not buying into ToM specifically for this reason…atleast 1 of my 3 looses is because of a disconnect. So if I have to do let’s say 10 buy ins,that means that 3 at least would be because of disconnects. I have tried to talk nicely to them…last 1 would have my mother wash my mouth out with soap. Frustrating is becoming an understatement.

1 Like

only thing they care about is stealing peoples money … I have complained about the issue about freezing during PvP mode especially … they do not care they have said there is nothing wrong and there is no intention to take the time to investigate … so everyone needs to cancel there subscription as I have and stop sending them any money for any reason for this game i love D&D and enjoyed the game until the screwed it up with PvP … I tried playing again today Pvp froze every time I tried it causing a lose every time …