Constant Crashing, Game Unplayable

I’m only writing this post because I did reach out to support and have heard nothing. I have done all troubleshooting steps, I even have checked space on my phone, and I am continuing to have crashing issues. Every single time I progress on my park, dinos, and even my dailies, the game will crash, not saving my progress.

Hey Rae, I’m sorry that you haven’t heard back from our team yet, but they’re getting a lot more tickets than usual, and they’ll try their best to get back to you soon. However, to run the game more smoothly, it is recommended that your device have at least 2GB of RAM. If your device has less than 2GB of RAM, try closing any background apps you have opened while playing the game. Clearing the cache on your device might also help but make sure that your game is backed up onto a Facebook or Google Play store account before doing that.

I too am having problems on one of my kids account/iPads with the constant crashing. it started with this new update. I reset the iPad, deleted a ton of apps, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. And it still crashes after every trade and most battles. Deletes up to 15 minutes worth of game play that has to be done over again. its not my internet because I play on my account on my iPhone and it runs just fine.

Thank you @Ned for the reply, unfortunately I am still having issues even after following your instructions.
I had just spent 200 DNA getting a utahraptor and began incubating it. I also was nearing the end of my dailies. I just got done with PVP and about to collect my 24 hour pack and it started to buffer. Then it crashed.
Opening it up again it took away my DNA but did not keep my raptor. And it did not save progress on my dailies.

I really do enjoy this game. I hope a solution can be found soon.

Hello my name is endo at least that’s my character name I’m having the same problem you are accept any time that I’m nearly about to win a battle that is usually the second to last battle or the last battle to something like a golden pack or huge reward the game crashes on me and it starts me over one move before the final decision if you win or lose and it would do that over and over like 12 to 18 times and then I’d have to leave my phone alone for like 2 or 3 Hours come back and see if it would be fixed it did it for a while

I’m sorry to hear that @austin_stoops.
I just now was watching an add and the game crashed. Before I had half of the dailies done as seen in picture below. And then after the app crashed I now I have no progress in my dailies…

Now I’m just trying to provide more evidence of the problem. Before this I had done all troubleshooting steps and cleared cache. Even restarting my phone before redownloding the app. I also have plenty of space on my phone with 34 GB only being used up with a max of 64 GB.

Hey Rae, I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to help but reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and more information and they’ll be happy to assist you with this.

No problem @Ned thank you! I’ll try to reach out to them again.

I have the same problem and even more when I win the battle 19, and I get the tyrannosaur, and I lose progress.