Ludia Forums

Constant freezing on loading screens

Since this last content update, everyone in my clan has been freezing on quests, alpha and arena loading screens, and has been stealing 1-2 bolts at a time and in case of alpha, not even recording hits as it gets stuck on the battle over screen and not letting us claim the 10 keys

15 Likes

This seems to be a constant issue with this game. Can’t tell you how many Alpha battles I’ve lost because of this glitch and how many area battles I’ve lost due to the game freezing. Worse is all the progress lost in the area each time this happens. Definitely does not make this game enjoyable. Recently found Harry Potter Puzzles and Spells and have been playing that for over a week now. Have not encountered a single glitch. So much more fun to play a game when you do not run into the issues like this Dragon game!

7 Likes

I just lost scales because of this, i was on the last node of the easy quest and it froze when going to the loot screen, completed the node but i never got the scales, i even checked my amounts, they didn’t change

3 Likes

Ludia shows time and time again they don’t care. This has been an ongoing issue for over a year and the same problems are still plaguing the game. They need new developers since the ones they have can’t seem to fix anything the first 9 or 10 times

4 Likes

I haven’t had this issue until i installed the content update for Skitterbugs though

2 Likes

Yes, same here. Alpha battles are OK until now. But I lost my win streak in the arena several times.

3 Likes

Yes, twice today in two separate Alpha events.

3 Likes

Since this update I have lost alpha energy because it takes the energy then freezes on the loading screen. Have also had it in quests too. Very irritating. A small update where I have no idea what got updated and it is causing loads of loading bugs.

8 Likes

It’s the update to put the elite Skrill Skitterbugs in

2 Likes

And they always put some update on friday so we are doomed during weekend

4 Likes

This is the worst glitch in at least 18 months because of the last update. I have been stuck at the loading for 3 different alpha battles, 2 thawfest battles and 4 different quests. No credit for any of them so win streaks dissappear, alphas escape and energies are lost. I’ve complained immediately each time it has happened but all I get from support is to reboot my device, check my internet connection, don’t run other apps in the background. Ludia wants us to give them money for runes but then doesn’t understand that when the game takes energies because of these glitches, it is taking runes (money) from us. This latest update has screwed up the game and they should compensate every player the game has stolen energies from.

7 Likes

Just happened again in thawfest. That is the 3rd win streak lost in two days because of this update getting stuck at the loading screen. And as usual, support is silent.

3 Likes

This is getting ridiculous. Load screen freezes during alpha, arena and questing.

It’s constant. Over the last couple days I’ve lost at least 10 arena games, 5 alpha evergy and 75 questing energy.

Game is approaching unplayable again which is when waves of people quit.

6 Likes

Half of the active people in my clan have experienced this over the weekend, including myself. I play a number of games, but this continues to be the only game with such widespread bugs that go unfixed for prolonged periods of time. I find it hard to believe that they do any beta testing on updates before rolling them out, and if they do, it must only be on one type of device/OS.

I only really play the Alpha battles because I like my clan mates. I will certainly never give them money ever again.

4 Likes

And now it bugs out on the loading, and never fully finishes going 5/5, kept flickering between 3/5 to 4/5 but never going to 5/5, leaving us unable to even use our bolts now!

3 Likes

@Ludia_Developers you guys need to fix this and soon, it’s getting ridiculous!

3 Likes

Loading battles constantly freezing in arena and alpha. There is no point playing until fixed because it’s so frustrating losing winning streak in the arena and energy bolts in alpha challenge

2 Likes

The fix would be great but the compensation needs to be better. So many wasted runes, energy, and patience. I’ve already canceled my flight club. They won’t even compensate any more. Thinking they are actually losing money for this fake stuff.

2 Likes

Hey Vikings, our team is currently investigating the loading issues that some players are having. If you haven’t already, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team here at support+titan@ludia.com with your Support Key, it’d help our team with their investigation.

Thank you!

3 Likes

This issue occurs here now and then no matter where: Alpha, Arena and side quests.

iOS 14.3 and recently updated app.

Another 15 Energy down the drain after the 14 of the other day…

In the Arena it costs the winning streak additionally.

Support? No, I do not want to bother if I do not have to.

Edit: I need the energy these days not after this dragon is finished.

3 Likes