Ludia Forums

Constant freezing

Is anyone else experiencing the game constantly freezing over the last few days? Its not even noon here and Ive already had to reboot the game 10 times today.

2 Likes

Yes, after every match/friendlie I have to refresh and it happens a lot when starting matches also

1 Like

Yeah I’ve always struggled with this issue. Probs because I have a relatively slow phone. It is freezing more often recently tho, normally when I’m at 2-2 and about to swap to a fast finisher (not the dirty rat). My finger is always ready to hard quit and restart but I normally lose 1 out of every 5 battles due to freeze. Could sell the car to buy an iphoneX…?

Hey Tpock44, there are some troubleshooting steps on our FAQ here that might help with this issue: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=troubleshooting&f=why-did-my-app-close-unexpectedly&p=all

If you’re still having problems after trying those steps, our team would be happy to investigate further if you reached out to them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.