Ludia Forums

Cosmic Raptors are looking for active&ambitious players

Hey! SaintHellion from Cosmic Raptors here. We’re an Alliance that does things as wholeheartedly and organized as possible without losing the fun of the game. We focus on all aspects of it and push ourselves to exel in weekly missions, raids, battles and tournaments, (90th place on tournament last season). We have a fun community on Discord and help each other out. If you have any questions please pm and ask me.

We offer:
*R10&10 weekly incubators and T9 tournament-incubator.
*A slacker-free community where everyone carry their own weight and more. (We monitor activity for this to work)
*Organized sancturies designed for more DNA-yield (ARK-rules)
*Organized raids on discord

For this we request:
*That all players join our Discord
*To be at least lvl 17
*Understands English (At least enough to understand when we ask for simple cooperation)
*Making the tournament 10 creature-kills for bonus is mandatory
*We have a couple of more rules but nothing complicated. We’re happy to explain more if you contact us

4 Likes

Well level 17 should be ok for your game

It is, lvl 17 mass-fusion does wonders for some of the alliance-missions :slight_smile:

1 Like

36th place in the world, come have some fun with us :stuck_out_tongue:

Got a couple of spots available, feel welcome to contact me if you’re interested or just have questions :slight_smile:

Some people decided to take a break so got a couple of spots available, feel welcome to contact me if you’re interested or just have questions :slight_smile:

Still got a couple of spots if interested. We’re on top 100 in tournament-rankings and going strong. We’re doing good in all other areas as well so please contact me if you’re interested or have questions :slight_smile:

I’m interested to join. Currently number 2000 in PvP, 5649 trophies. No previous alliance experience. My name is PlumbiumMinor #8625. Eager to do raids and beat Mortem