Ludia Forums

Cosmic Raptors are looking for active and ambitious players who wants the whole package

Cosmic Raptors are looking for active and ambitious people that want to surround themselves with likeminded friends.

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN US
Helpful & Supportive Team Members
A Fun, International, Adult Team
Experienced Players Helping Win Raids
Rank 10/10 Weekly Incubators
Tournament Training & Guidance
Multiple L20 Sanctuaries
T9 Tournament Rewards
TOP 150 Team Pushing Back to Top 50

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OU TEAM
Level 20 Player & 4500+ Trophy Count
Raid-Ready Creatures
Highly Active, Need to do more than only Daily Missions
10 Tournament Takedowns + Target Score
Discord for Text Chat (voice not req.)

We have Team officers with assigned roles in to keep things organized & fun.

Contact SaintHellion#4032 or JacksonicDread#0803 on Discord if interested.

1 Like

I sent you the friendship on Discord!
I’m level 15 and have 2600 trophies, but I’m very active and complete both tournament battles and missions of any kind!

Sent you a request on discord. I’m active e eryday, level 20, always do tournaments and raids, contribute to weekly incubators

1 Like

A few spots left and we reserve those for people with desent raid-dinos. Get your ticket to be in an alliance on their way back to top 50 :muscle: :yum:

Final call for the last spot before weekend and the tournament is here :yum:

I’m interested in checking you guys out. My alliance is weak and doesn’t do raids. I’ve worked hard and have high level uniques with 5000 trophies. Don’t have Apex because lack of raids. I have 27 uniques with some boosted at 30

Hey :slight_smile: I dm’d you here and tried to add you in discord.

We’re looking for a couple of people that fit the description above. Don’t hesitate to join us and we’ll give you something where you’ll reach your full potential and have fun in the process. Welcome! :slight_smile:

Why you should join us :stuck_out_tongue:

We have developed a sustainable structure where we have a good idea about people’s activity which means we can guarantee a nice level of quality. We’re a very organized alliance always working to improve, progress in the game and we are looking for members to make Cosmic Raptors their permanent home.

Above all we put empahasis on having fun while getting best possible rewards for it. We have a few spots left so make sure to grab them if you fit the requirements :sunglasses::muscle:

My sister is level 9. She has 1250 trophies. Can she join your alliance? Because of Update 2.11 she can also do tourneys.

She can join our sister-alliance, which doesn’t have level-requirements except she has to join discord.DM me if interested.

I sent you friend request in discord. BTW, she uses my discord only.

how do you get discord

You can download the app to every platform basically. Good luck

Sent friend request on discord believe it’s bushnberries

Why you should join us 😛

We have developed a sustainable structure where we have a good idea about people’s activity which means we can guarantee a nice level of quality. We’re a very organized alliance always working to improve, progress in the game and we are looking for members to make Cosmic Raptors their permanent home.

Above all we put empahasis on having fun while getting best possible rewards for it. We have a few spots left so make sure to grab them if you fit the requirements 😎💪

We’re looking for a couple of people that fit the description above. Don’t hesitate to join us and we’ll give you something where you’ll reach your full potential and have fun in the process. Welcome! :slight_smile: