Ludia Forums

Cosmic Raptors are looking for active and ambitious players

Hey! SaintHellion from Cosmic Raptors here. We’re an Alliance that does things as wholeheartedly and organized as possible without losing the fun of the game. We focus on all aspects of it and push ourselves to exel in weekly missions, raids, battles and tournaments, (Around 50th place on tournament last season and 29th place last weekend).

We have a fun community on Discord and help each other out. It’s not a requirement but we appreciate people that wants to get to know us and be a part of the community eventually. If you have any questions please pm and ask me.

We offer:
*R10&10 weekly incubators and T9 tournament-incubator on 5 weeks and T8 on 4 weeks.
*A slacker-free community where everyone carry their own weight and more. (We monitor activity for this to work)
*Organized sancturies designed for more DNA-yield (at least one lvl 20 sanct every week)
*Organized raids on discord

For this we request:
*That all players join our Discord
*To be at least lvl 17
*Understands English (At least enough to understand when we ask for simple cooperation)
*Making the tournament 10 creature-kills for bonus is mandatory and a minimimum amount of tournament-points
*We have a couple of more rules but nothing complicated. We’re happy to explain more if you contact us

Hi Cosmic Raptors.

I would like to join your alliance. Happy to contribute. I am active and eager to improve more. I am level 20 and 4700 ± in ranking. I always do the tournaments, raid, daily missions and sanctuary interactions. Have Discord already so all is good for me. My name in-game is 1hAns

I would love to join

Got 2 spots available, please contact me if interested :slight_smile:

Very :slight_smile:

Hey, BraveStarr101 here from Cosmic Raptors. We still have 2 spots available for anyone interested in joining.

Just shoot SaintHellion a message and we’ll get back to you.

Thanks

Some spots are gonna open up tomorrow, pm me if you’re interested or have questions please :slightly_smiling_face:

Got 2 spots this week, Welcome to pm me :slight_smile:

Hello, Im an active player with 4600 points.
I was wondering if i could join your alliance.
Here’s some pics of my account.

Got two exclusive spots this week, welcome to contact me if you’re interested or got questions! :slight_smile:

Got a couple of spots this week, welcome to contact me if you’re interested or got questions :slight_smile:

Hi there! Do you still have spaces? My current alliance is fizzling out with few active players and I’m looking for something with better activity and community. I’m currently level 17 on 3891 trophies in the Jurassic Ruins arena. I’m based in the UK. No uniques yet but I’m getting close…! I was just wondering HOW active you expect members to be? I think I fit all the criteria of your main list above. If you could let me know if you have free slots and if there’s anything else that I should be aware of, that would be great.

Got a couple of spots available for anyone interested. If you have any questions feel welcome to pm/dm me :slight_smile:

Got a few vacant spots, come and join us! nice rewards and fun is just around the corner :slight_smile:

Hello,
I am an active player with 5250 trophies actually. I am already part of an alliance that do not have many players able to do the Apex raids, so I would like to upgrade.
Do you still have some spots left?
Thank you!

Hey Peter, sent you pm

Sorry, already found another alliance in the meantime … Thanks anyway!

Téléchargez Outlook pour Android

New Week, new possibilities! Got a couple of spots available. Let me know if interested please :slight_smile:

Hey. We’re looking for 2 new ambitious players this week. Send me or SaintHellion a message and we will get back to you ASAP.

May I join? I’m tired of finding an alliance for a week!!

Thank you!