CoT Gone... Again

Yep, Kentrosaurus has flown away into the unknown …

4 Likes

Only had 3 left to go aswell

5 Likes

Poor boi …

Come back Kentro

5 Likes

I’m going to nearly complete all events

3 Likes

I only have 7 events left to unlock your CoT

He’s… gone…

8 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury but the other time he disappeared, sometime later he appeared again

2 Likes

I would hold off completing PVE to see if it returns quickly

@Ned, @Keith, @Daven

Update: the Team has been notified and it is being looked into

6 Likes

I had three to go as well…

2 Likes

It has returned. Now we need to clear 7 events…

3 Likes

Very good friend :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Sed becomes heppi

5 Likes

I haven’t unlocked the COT event yet but mine went away and came back unlocked… wierd

7 Likes

Those of you who now have CoT unlocked, had you logged into to the game during the window where CoT was gone?

7 Likes

Not sure how they did it but here is what I see on 3 accounts.

My account and D1’s account have it reset to 0/7 to unlock it. D1 only had maybe 12 of 28 done and I had maybe 15? IDK can’t say for sure but something like that. So winner winner chicken dinner for us (not that we wouldn’t have unlocked it anyway)

D2’s game is at 1 of 14 for the unlock. We only got to lvl 60 after the CoT had already begun and I think we only had 1 or 2 of 28 before it disappeared.

1 Like

@Ned @Keith @Daven this is B/S all I need was six more events and I did them this morning so why do I have to do seven more this has happened several times where we have to do more I don’t expect anything free and I don’t want something taken away either

4 Likes

Same here would have had it unlocked today if it werent for this bug

4 Likes

Hi all,
We are aware earlier today the Clash of Titans disappeared. The team was unable to reactivate it with everyone’s progress saved. A new COT was created with only 7 events needed to unlock as a replacement. Apologies.

6 Likes

My first CoT

Same here haha I entered and I was missing 15 fights, saw it unlocked and I wouldn’t stop till getting it haha lucky day

1 Like