Ludia Forums

COT March

Everyone vote gorgo! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I am voting Gorgosaurus. Although I frankly would not be surprised if Troodon gets the win. I don’t even want to have any hopes high for CoT anymore to be honest.

4 Likes

Yeah we gotta take into consideration the vast majority of players have a low IQ and not like us forum peeps, they will be like well yudons stronger than gorgosuchus so yeah troodon it is :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Gorgo PLEASE. I’ve been waiting for this one for ages!

5 Likes

Going gorg-eous as well, one can never have enough amphibians.

3 Likes

I had all unlocked but I voted Troodom

1 Like

Gotta be Gorgo. Although, I can see Gorgo winning and then Ludia hitting us with a new tournament hybrid from Kapro gen 2 that’s more powerful… :eyes:

6 Likes

Touché, @Wilson… Soooo true. :joy:

2 Likes

Gorgosaurus and Troodon split. Secondontosaurus for the win

6 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if that happens, to be honest. :confounded:

1 Like

I don’t have secodonto unlocked but voted for gorgo to help those in need. :stuck_out_tongue: Besides secodonto seems so useless I’m not going to waste a vote on something like that.

6 Likes

Your brave deed shall not be forgotten. :relieved:

4 Likes

Plot twist kapro gen 2 gets a hybrid with secodonto to be the strongest amphibian in the game :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lol Ludia please dont…

5 Likes

Stop giving them ideas @Aether_12! :raised_hand::stop_sign:

2 Likes

If u make ferocity calculations, Secodonto is almost a Troodon. I voted Gorgo personally.

2 Likes

If you guys remember, there was a previous CoT where Tupuxuara won against Troodon. However that was after a fresh Troodon tournament.

Now it’s between two Carnivores, Troodon having the stronger (?) Hybrid so it might be close…

2 Likes

Troodon is the strongest

1 Like

A carnivore without a decent attack is no use for me as I never use my carnivores as meatshields.

3 Likes

Gorgo all the way, would love for me to get the strongest amphibian hybrid :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

If you guys wanna know it, stats are:
Secodontosaurus : 3210 health 607 attack maxed. Any hybrid, lizard animation.
Troodon: 2298 health and 1077 attack maxed. Yudon, (with Yutyrannus)carnivore its hybrid has 11,563 health and 3,613 attack maxed. Troodon has raptor animation, while Yudon has Rexy one
Gorgosaurus: 1839 health 862 attack maxed. Gorgosuchus amphibian hybrid 9235 health 2361 attack maxed. Gorgosaurus has rexy animation while Gorgosuchus has rauisuchian one.
Hope to have been helpful, Theri

1 Like