The creatures options for this are edestus, Kelenken, and Secodontosaurus

4 Likes

@TheIndoraptorKiller

5 Likes

secontosaurus for the win!!!

2 Likes

A copy of Edestus would do me good

3 Likes

Actually need all 3 unlocked, not sure what to go for as these are my strongest classes out of all 3 areas lol

Decided I’m gonna go for kelenken as it’s the least popular.

5 Likes

please vote kelenken, if you can. And want.

2 Likes

Torn between Edestus and Kelenken, I think I’ll go Kelenken since I do not think I have any Savannah unlocks yet.

6 Likes

Kelenken
10salmons

3 Likes

But you can’t vote you’re not 60+

1 Like

To be honest all these choices are kinda garbage I really don’t care which wins

4 Likes

I have a sneaking fondness for Kelenken, don’t know why but I do. I have one but not the the unlock, and I need a tournament Savannah. So I voted for him.

3 Likes

Like I said really don’t mind whoever wins

1 Like

I’ll be voting for edestus, but I don’t mind if any of the others win.

5 Likes

Really need better choices for the COT

1 Like

I must admit they have been very repetitive, I like this months however as for once I need the unlock on all 3 so it’s a win win, cant remember the last time I did a COT for an unlock I needed either.

4 Likes

I’m sorry but no choice is bad as such, it all depends on the player. Different strokes for different folks. Some of us who have got our Jurassic and Aquatic Lineups strong enough will of course focus on Cenozoics now, what with the Post Reshuffle players not having a chance for unlocking those Cenozoics which did not have a Tournament after being stat buffed.

No choice is “garbage” or useless as such in terms of game value and beyond personal opinion, remember it all depends on the player.

9 Likes

I voted for edestus

4 Likes

Well I don’t really need any of those COT guys beside got hatch T. Legendaries I got from the prize drop/tournaments as well as maxing up indominus gen 2, ostopasaurus, and segnosuchus

2 Likes

Yeah so I’ll go for the thing I need land tourneys basically

Hey there @Misao remember me?