Ludia Forums

CoT - My vote is yours

Hi guys, I have all 3 creatures already unlocked. So what you want me to vote for?

3 Likes

My son needs copies of Eucladoceros. That’s how I voted

Same 10 characters

Seriously… those are the choices? Can we have a write in?

1 Like

I want Smilodon to win, but I’m okay with any of them. Well at least for this CoT I need not lose my mind like the last one…

Im going with Eucladceros. I have Smilodon unlocked (I have no idea how, I think it was from campaign), and I don’t care for Kelenken, so the deer it is.

2 Likes

Kelenken has a good stats i have him maxed

1 Like

I know, but I just never cared for the terror birds. Its just me. Also I really needs snows as well

1 Like

Smilodon
Kelenken
Eucladoceros

Plz Eucladoceros…

Sorry guys, I have so many snows, I had to vote the non-snow. (I only have smildon unlocked.)

2 Likes

Eucladoceros won thx guys

1 Like

I have smilonodon unlocked. I was torn between the other two. Couple of weeks ago I would have voted for Kelenken as I really need strong savannahs but I’ve recently won one eucladoceros and with an unlock I could lvl it up.

2 Likes

Enlighten me @Mary_Jo, what should I do?

4 Likes

I don’t think there’s any particular stand out here. I went for Smiles as I want to make another lvl 40 having used up my first one for the deer cat…and thinking some newer players may need it still. But I wouldn’t mind if the deer wins either. Keleken in the past has been super easy to get in trades.

2 Likes

I need snows, either of those are great. I don’t have any snows unlocked. I wish there was a consensus on which one to choose though. I feel like their vote is going to get split and the Savanah is going to win.

My Savanahs compared to my snows :sob:

3 Likes

I dont think savannah will win, I put that same question in fb group and most people wanted deer, some Smilo becouse of hybrid, but nobody wanted Kelenken

2 Likes

Wow how many brontotherium?! :joy:

I voted smilodon prefer its stats, dont have any of them unlocked

2 Likes

That’s what I mean, I have a ton of him and 1 kangaroo guy. I only have 1 snow and I think 3 or 4 cavern.

I have titanboa unlocked and another cavern tournament unlocked, but no snow unlocked.

I’ve got 3 kangaroos 2 brontos and 3 vip smilo, got a lot of top cavern and Savannah so could do with a snow tourney being unlocked

3 Likes

Has to be one of the worst COT’s in a long time…maybe that’s just me. I picked the snow.

5 Likes