Ludia Forums

COT polls september - October Result

As expected in facebook group! Metriaphodon is crying.

4 Likes

I’m afraid I have to change my name now and leave town.:pensive:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Once again the two hybrid halfs split the votes, and the aquatic wins
This is how Megarchleon won back in March

2 Likes

Wow I am amazed, baffled my mind but it is what it is.

3 Likes

Not as baffling as Secondontosaurus running away with the vote last December

5 Likes

another wasting cot thank to ludia who gives this battle stage creatures and thanks to a arogance of some people

Now i really feels so bad i am dont know how to hack and get that 2 metria card i need :cry: :cry: :cry:

4 Likes

This sucks. At least I can unlock zalmoldon.

I’m sort of the point in the game we’re I need Dino’s to work with that are at the level of the Indoraptor.

if Ludia can’t foster steady progression toward that, it’s time to move to the slow lane with my game.

3 Likes

Once again I find myself asking if there are people who actively vote for the most pointless option.

5 Likes

yes i dont never understand who gives creature for vote and why

And about that "every tournament card is good for “free” for save dna actualy i have saved 194k dna my top saved dna was about 340k as i am paying a vip monthly getting DNA is question a few days so, one “free” card of unlocked creature really isnt good enough beside locked dino i need to be unlock

2 Likes

Frick… Noooooo not mosasaur. cmon but since it is the main aquatic feature of the movies i guess that’s why it won.

1 Like

facebook group is a prove they re existing and some made that just for fun

1 Like

I lay my hope to get unlocked tournament creature on tournament rather than COT.

2 Likes

Well that’s a little annoying.

1 Like

It’s pretty obvious that the result is due to vote splitting between the two Jurassic options, in addition to those that 1. just randomly vote for whichever one they think is coolest (new players in particularly often have no clue about which ones matter in the game) 2. vote for the one they don’t have as many copies of since they already unlocked all of them 3. purposely vote to be a “spoiler” and pick the one they know players will be mad about winning (seriously, some people get their kicks from the angst they see on forums). There’s never been a COT poll where they didn’t all get a pretty decent amount of votes so sadly, this result isn’t all that surprising to me, seen it far too many times before.

5 Likes

And to be fair a casual player might not know that the Mosasaurus is a battle stage unlock.

7 Likes

I understand the reason that @Sionsith say but at least I hope I can choose one of three choices to be clash of titans reward I think it will be fair for everybody and also 1 months seem to be long.

2 Likes

honestly, almost all players are in facebook group, where are these informations, so yes someone propably dont know but 36% dont make me laugh

1 Like

Oh for sure… many of which I expect are kids, that may not even know what the poll is about and vote solely on which dinosaur they know… or looks the coolest. One that is a very well known creature from the movies would automatically get a boost in any poll. Paired again a couple of your basic run-of-the-mill carnivores.

2 Likes

That would be cool if you could pick your own reward, but certainly would require a lot of new programming to do as there’s nothing like that currently in the game. As always I ask the question, would spending the money to do such a change earn sufficient money back for Ludia? Only if paying players actually quit the game over not getting their prefered choice.

@Lucky14 - highly unlikely given the small numbers that interact on there. Nowhere near the number of players that would be needed to support a game of this complexity.

1 Like