Ludia Forums

COT survey for July/June

personally I voted for Darwin, I already have the horse and Darwin unlocked and I probably should’ve voted for the Acanthostega but like you say it can be unlocked later on and it isn’t very good. I voted Darwin because I don’t really need any Savannahs

1 Like

I too, coz I’m not intrested in cenozoic, acantho is a battle stage unlock and so I voted for Darwin coz I don’t have him unlocked.His stats are good tho.

2 Likes

Tapejalo cooldown isn’t the best compared to Darwin.

The next COT should start a week early so July 13th. But then you still have more time to level to 60 before you run out of events to unlock it.

3 Likes

The game has been very generous with Darwinopterus. I still need more Acanthostegas. I have a level 20 of each and a level 40 Urtinotherium. I voted Acanthostega

1 Like

I already have all of them unlocked so it doesn’t matter to me hopefully everyone gets the one they want

1 Like

I’m fine with either. People seems to hate Acanthostega so I voted Darwin.

1 Like

I wish it was Darwinopterus,but anyways.

I wish it was Darwinopterus.

• Acanthostega
  • Darwinopterus
  • Urtinotherium

0 voters

I have no particular interest in any of them. I threw a dice and only voted to get the reward. I can’t even remember what I voted for, I think it was the amphibian.

2 Likes

I voted Cenozoic. I have the others unlocked. Was Darwinopterus a battle stage unlock? I believe I have him unlocked, but I don’t remember how.

@Timmah I don’t know if I would say Tapejalosaurus is better than Darwinopterus. They are different roles and each have their positives. Tapejalosaurus is more balanced and might be able to be used as a meat shield. It also has a super hybrid like you said.

Darwinopterus is a glass cannon and for me level 20 is great. I can still raise him as my lineup gets stronger.

What I need is a Troodon unlocked. I’m realizing there aren’t many Carnivore glass cannons that aren’t VIPs.

Edit: nevermind, read above that Darwinopterus was an unlock a couple of months ago.

I really really want Troodon, I won’t listen to the other players if their choice is different xD because I am mesmerised by the Yudon, even though he’s quite nerfed since his intro, but I mostly collect these dinosaurs not for their strength in battle but just for the satisfaction of owning and earning them.

3 Likes

Acanthostega is a battle stage unlock Bruh! There is no reason to vote

1 Like

I know it will not win xD I voted it 'cas I need strong amphis… but am okay with the Ceno too, 'cas I have hope of getting Acantha (nickname) in battles, but Urtino - not so much, so I also think Urtino should win.

Acanthostega,a strong amphibian? Are you sure?

Not the strongest by far, but a good glass cannon that’s not VIP. Level 20 might be ok, but for my lineup I would probably prefer just a little higher. I like my glass cannons to have at least 500 attack.

1 Like

You only want the 1300 LPs.

Acanthostega cooldown is good. Slightly higher than a T rex of equal level.

1 Like

I am so greedy.

1 Like