CoT Vote April 2022

New CoT Vote is here. I’m going for kelenken, bacause that’s the only creature I didn’t have among other choices, bananogmius tournament was not that long ago, and metraicanthosaurus could have my vote if there was something else, not kelenken. What did You choose?

4 Likes

Vote for Metriacanthosaurus because pterosaur

1 Like

I don’t have any of them but I’m probably going for Bananogmius. I was unable to win it because its last tournament was an aquatic one, and my creatures weren’t strong enough to get me to dom. Now my aquatic lineup is much better, but I’m planning on making it even stronger.

If Metria wins I won’t be disappointed: I voted for Metriaphodon for the current tournament after all.

Kelenken wouldn’t be bad either, but it’s gonna be my last choice.

2 Likes

Me too. The first one.

Wow Ludia you might have me doing this COT. Its tough but I might go Metri.

I’ve voted kelenken

4 Likes

I went with metri for metriaphodon.

1 Like

I voted for the chicken too. One of the few unlocks I have left to get.

5 Likes

Definitely metri

I’m going metri just because i need one more for metriaphodon

I voted kelenken, since I have the other two unlocked. But what are the chances that a cenozoic will win?

4 Likes

Low very very low

8 Likes

Metricanthosaurus? Finally!

Especially going up against a Carnivore that is half of the highest Ferocity Pterosaur hybrid.

The best (but still slim) hope is that Bananogmius pulls a lot of votes from people who are trying to get Allonogmius

5 Likes

Voted for the chicken since its the only 1 I dont have unlocked.
But I’d be highly surprised if it actually pulls off the win.

2 Likes

Smh with this cot. And i must ask how much common sense puts into these things. If your putting metri in the vote you might as well just make it the unlock

kelenken - need some balanced savanah

4 Likes

Vote Kelenken everyone, it never had a tournament when it got buffed.

1 Like

I went with Metri this time around due to its hybrid perhaps…but I don’t mind chicken winning.

Pls Go for Metria, Metriaphodon is really helpful for everyone. Low or High Lvl

1 Like