CoT vote dec-Jan

Platecarpus
Kaprosuchus Gen 2
Sphenacondon

Not sure who I voted… I just want Pachyrhinosaurus!

6 Likes

I voted kapro cuz its a good amphibian.

3 Likes

Kapro gen 2 cause i lost the tournament and i need more amphibians in my team

4 Likes

Kapro g2

4 Likes

Platecarpus for me because I was traveling during that tournament, but I have little hope that’ll win this poll.

5 Likes

Kapro Gen 2 for me!
With it being pretty much confirmed we will FINALLY be getting a new Amphibian Hybrid sometime at the beginning of next year, every Amphi unlock is needed to have them waiting at max level incase they are “The Chosen One”!

4 Likes

I have voted kapro gen2 because it is one of the best tourney amphibians.

5 Likes

That was not confirmed. Only thing that’s confirmed is we won’t get an amphibian hybrid this year .

6 Likes

Seems like kapro gen 2 will totally dominate the other two, just like troodon.

3 Likes

Yep. But all other gen 2s have gotten hybrids so maybe but even then like in chase of other amphibians it could end up being a different class like rajastega or Limnorynchus for example

1 Like

I voted kapro, dont need any of them really but I would like to get a second maxed of this guy for it’s possible hybrid in the distant future…

2 Likes

You’re correct that “the beginning of the year” part was not confirmed(more just hopeful thinking and reading into what he said)
But Keith specifically said it is in the works
Pretty much as much confirmation as they can give us on the forums without actually leaking/full on telling us before they are allowed to.

1 Like

Ludia be like…

Gorgosuchus gen 2… theres your new amphibian hybrid guys! :joy:

5 Likes

Thus spaketh @Keith

and

Anything beyond this is pure speculation

3 Likes

Me voted kapro

1 Like

The creature with an a could have been carbonemys

2 Likes