Ludia Forums

COT vote - December

For third time I vote fish, hope it Will win finally

13 Likes

I voted for troodon as it has one of the best hybrids and one component is unlockable in the battle stages.

13 Likes

No no everyone you know who to vote for :wink:

Vote me, Troodon I want to win and get cutie boi :partying_face:

12 Likes

I need this for the troodon for yudon and finally the chance has appeared :grin:

7 Likes

And like 2 days ago you were like “i wish there was a troodon unlock…”

6 Likes

Troodon for sure, its must win, a jurassic with a hybrid and it hasn’t have a tournament a good time

9 Likes

If the banana fish wins I won’t be disappointed it means I got it maxed and have it ready for its hybrid

4 Likes

Some things just work out

4 Likes

Honestly I’m fine with either banana or troodon, troodon is preferred but banana is welcome too

5 Likes

dammit, this way never get an “allo” :-/

5 Likes

Bit upset about poor Kelenken not having a strong fanbase as Bananogmius and Troodon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and it’s one I do not have but I will anyway vote Troodon because many people need it and also I can wait for a while longer. Next month I cannot play JWTG much (yeah, even less than my current already-low timings of playing) due to real life reasons so I’ll be ever glad to not worry about missing anything that month.

10 Likes

For those that are interested, here are the most recent unlock opportunities for the three creatures

Troodon - 10/5/20 tournament, November 2019 CoT
Bananogmius - 1/4/21 tournament, April 2020 CoT
Kelenken - February 2020 CoT

9 Likes

afraid play from march 2021

2 Likes

And the cutest face you could ever imagine. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sounds like it has gone the longest withoutCOT unlock as of current right now, I didn’t know cutie boi was the longest :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Is that October or may for troodon

2 Likes

I’ve never seen that fish before what is it? :joy:

Cant see kelenken winning against these 2, hopefully troodon wins.

4 Likes

Exotic fruit all the way, votes for the Banana! :banana:

3 Likes

I mean I really hope kelenken wins but I think we got more chance of a :comet: hitting us.

3 Likes

Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon :joy: Just too hyped he is a COT vote

Really sorry but unfortunately I’ll have to disagree with that :sweat_smile:

6 Likes