Ludia Forums

COT vote - December

He doesnt but its the most common tournament creature to be unlocked, based on what I’ve unlocked so far, it’s also why I get annoyed seeing it in COT votes tbh as it always seems to make an appearance over other more useful creatures.

3 Likes

It’s hybrid is very easy to unlock compared to other tourney hybrid

3 Likes

Both cera and zalm are easier and better statwise, both being battle stage unlocks.

Allonogmius is cheaper and has a lower cooldown it has that going for it at least, but allosaur is a locked rare and bananogmius is pretty costly in the market once unlocked so there are easier options in terms of carnivores.

2 Likes

Do u mean Zalm as in zalmonodon

2 Likes

Allonogmius is easier than grinding levels that high

2 Likes

Yeah and cera as cerazinosaur, both would be pretty good additions to any lineup, except cera isnt really needed after adding indos.

2 Likes

I knew what cera meant. Ik a girl whose name is Sarah but spelled Cera

2 Likes

I suppose if you look at it that way yeah, but I was able to level up quickly making use of john hammond xp.

2 Likes

I’m rather poor with coins do I try doing expansions

2 Likes

Allogmius is technically the carnivore Diplosuchus at level 10 with similar stats to it, that is why it is perfect and you can just level it up straight to 10 without any worries

However I still agree that Cera and Zalm are better. Allogmius would be something like a collector or if you have Diplosuchus ferocity and you have enough copies to max it

I’m not arguing that the others are better especially with how cheap cera is. But allonogmius is very good for the fact that it’s only half rare

3 Likes

I will also vote for troodon

4 Likes

@Jurassic_Friends Welcome to the forums !

2 Likes

I think negotiations are off the table.

COT vote 77

For those of you who voted Troodon thank you so much, he won :partying_face:

6 Likes

Let’s go yudon here I come

2 Likes

As Keith said, not even close. Congrats for all who wanted it so much, me and my fishy will meet someday, somehow. As we’ve done with my beloved Segnobird.

Until then fishyfish, care yourself and stay banana. :banana:

3 Likes

See you in 2022 :wave:t2:

2 Likes

I’ll name my first unlocked BananaOmega3 as Smilodon, I promise. :wink:

3 Likes

Nah name him CT 5555 -

wait maybe listening to the Clone Wars Main Title made me say that :joy:

3 Likes

WOAH more than HALF THE VOTE :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Also why is banana rated as a legendary in that pic?

3 Likes