Ludia Forums

COT vote - February

I’m gonna have to go for Arctodus for this one, the bear everyone has asked for. This is gonna be a close one for smilodon too, smithentoceras or something is decent, and synthoceras is easy to get…

10 Likes

finally chance for my fav. Arctodus.
smilodon, mastodon unlocked

2 Likes

Oh yes please vote arctodus everyone, it’s not had an unlock opportunity since the cenozoic rebalance.

12 Likes

I’ll expect it to be close, back when I just hit lvl 60, I viewed it as whichever creature could make a tourney hybrid… others could possibly be thinking this too and will vote smilodon

3 Likes

I hope not smilodon is so easy to get in the trade harbour vs arctodus which is extremely rare to find at least that’s my experience anyway.

I managed to get smilodon maxed and it’s hybrid before even obtaining the unlock lol.

9 Likes

Didn’t smilodon have a tournament recently?

6 Likes

Arctodus gets my vote. :teddy_bear:

6 Likes

Yeah
10 smilodons

2 Likes

I vote mastodon. It didn’t had a tournament in a long time and in chase he gets a hybrid

1 Like

Hmm…. This might be a close vote in general, as smilodon can make tourney hybrid, mastodon hasn’t had a tourney in a long time, and arctodus also hasn’t…. I personally want Arctodus to win

3 Likes

going for masto for sure, the only one I dont have a copy off

1 Like

See there are a variety of votes, Arctodus, Masto, and I’m 999999% sure that someone will vote for Smilodon due to it having a tourney hybrid
It’s honestly going to be a close one but I do hope that Arctodus comes out victorious

1 Like

mastodon and smilodon has tournaments, i play from march 2021 and have unlocked both already, but i am still waiting for my cute bear, since cenozoic rebalance…

3 Likes

Thanks for the post. I didn’t remember a Mastodon tournament and was debating between it and Arctodus. I checked and you were right, I have Mastodon unlocked already. Arctodus it is.

4 Likes

I have the bear,going for cat thing

1 Like

At first I thought Smiles but changed my mind and went straight for bear in the wink of an eye.

1 Like

Mastodon had a tournament couple of months ago while arctodus haven’t had a tournament since 2019 according to the spreadsheet.

3 Likes

We’ll see all chances aren’t bad. But i too think arctodus will be a winner. He has a hybrid in jwa wich could be imported any time as soon as we get cervalces unless they decided to gibe him a new one

2 Likes

Done. You were saying to me recently to hatch my Arctodus as we are unlikely to get the unlock! Fingers crossed we do.

I have one level 20 Arctodus at present (my Cenos are at L20 Tournament/ L30 or L40 Legendary at the moment) plus the 4 you saw I have in waiting. They are mainly from 2018 packs which I have bought with bucks. And yes I must hatch them!

3 Likes

Go bears! Wait I mean packers. Oh well, this time go bears!

5 Likes