Ludia Forums

COT vote July

My votes going to edestus, hopefully the birds split the vote and edestus comes out on top :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Would be really good if it happens, would definitely nullify the last time the votes split between Jurassics and an Aquatic ended up winning lol :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Yeah… go fishy… the only one I don’t have unlocked. Im not holding my breath though.

10 Likes

I dont have any unlocked and a land dino would help me more so I guess I’ll choose Tupuxura

3 Likes

I choose Darwinopterus
Coz I’m nearing level 60 and im in dire need of a Jurassic animal
Pls y’all vote for Darwin :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Darwinopterus last had a tournament 4/5/2021 and was featured in the May 2020 Clash of Titans.
Tupuxuara last had a tournament 4/28/2019 and was featured in the November 2020 Clash.
Edestus last had a tournament 4/27/2020 and was featured in the December 2019 Clash. Edestus has come up short in 2 of the last 3 votes.

10 Likes

I think there are already too many Aquatics for COT.

2 Likes

I voted Tupuxuara just because it would be the most useful free copy among the three of them. I have so many locked dinosaurs and lately only unlocked ones come up (at least for me).

1 Like

Yes pls vote for tupu and darwin, let’s split the votes! :smiling_imp:

Rise eddie boy, rise!

7 Likes

tapux or darwin for me

I vote tupuxuara because he is one of my favorite pterosaurs and for the valkyrie mission . They should do more other aquatics. The only aquatics that usually get voted are bananogmius, umoonasaurus and edestus. They should make one for plesiosuchus and suchodus

yeah I hope suchodus will be after those

Normally I would vote for Darwin, but I have already evel 30 tupuxuara and I need another strong ptero for my lineup - so Tupuxuara actualy should be good on 40 for me, thats why I vote her this time

1 Like

you read my minds, bro.

1 Like

I like the way you think :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

pls vote for Edesteus because i dont have good aquatics

4 Likes

I voted tupux

voted tupux too

Anyways
Tupux or Darwin is ok for me
I just want a Jurassic unlock