Ludia Forums

COT vote July

Voted Edestus. Like everyone is saying, hopefully the two birds will split votes. I think it’s likely they will since they are two different roles (glass cannon and balanced) and they both don’t have hybrids.

6 Likes

The problem is, none of them do

3 Likes

Agreed, but the fact that neither of the birds do gives us a better chance of them splitting. If one did, it would favor that one.

4 Likes

Ugly fish can stay locked for me

That’s fine, you don’t have to do the CoT if it wins :wink:

4 Likes

Same here I voted Tupuxuara, It has all round better stats than Darwinopterus Its missing out on about 150 attack but its got 700 extra health

2 Likes

I have a fully maxed Tupuxara, he took a lot of work and I don’t really need another copy just now.

I have a L30 Darwinopterus and another copy waiting to hatch, I like having a hard-hitting Ptero and can use a free copy but I don’t need the unlock.

I have one lone Edestus from an occasional foray into buying the gold pack of the lottery at the end of the week, he really needs beefing up and I don’t have him unlocked so that’s where my vote went. But I’ve voted for him before to no avail.

3 Likes

Edestus , win this one . I need a good surface . All the surface hybrids are locked for me , wo it’ll be nice to have edestus.

4 Likes

i think its one of the best looking fish

2 Likes

idk why im having dreams of maxing up edeusteus

2 Likes

I do every cot, every locket tournament even non-fav. creaatures bec game collection :joy:

1 Like

you dont need to be mean to the third best tourney non hybrid creature