Ludia Forums

Could not Friendly Challenge Between Phones

So I went out for a 3 mile walk this morning to get some event creatures in before the rain came. I was carrying both my new and old phone (using as a tablet) playing both my accounts because it is quicker than constantly logging out and back in for every good dino. I do this at work lunch time all the time.

Well there was this BIG space between drops and I thought I’d friendly battle myself since I got that 12 battle mission to pass the time but was unable to challenge my other account.

Bug Description:
I was unable to Friendly Battle as I got the below error message stating “You much be connected to Google Play Services to be able to make this action”. The account that got the error was my Facebook account. The challenge would not go through at all from my Google account.

I tried logging off and back in flipping accounts on my two devises so each account was on opposite device. Then I got this error on both devices. The [CONNECT] button did not work.

Area is was found in:
Alliance, Friends Challenge Screen

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Get two android phones.
Step 2 - Open a Google account on one and a Facebook account on the other.
Step 3 - Friendly Challenge the Facebook account with the Google account.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: First time happened today but first time challenging myself from these two devices after the 1.10 update.

What type of device are you using: Two android phones.

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
I’m not having this specific problem between my phone and Ipad.