Couldn't get to 3500

Sorry guys, its fixed.

Glitched/ bugged battles

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Earlier in the game the battles were great! Now when I try to battle the game gets stuck mid battle or on the part where you chose your first creature! And i keep losing battle points!

Hey Lithuania_M_L, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having this issue in the Arena, try the troubleshooting steps here and see if it helps: Lost a battle I was winning
If the issue persists after trying those steps, contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

If you disconnect mid battle it doesn’t just stop the battle man, you know this. The other person is battling too. It’s happened to all of us when we’ve been losing connection etc.

Don’t go into the arena until you are on a stable connection. Complaining isn’t gonna help man. :v:

Ludia. I am genuinely sorry for blaming you for this. I got to 3508. I love you guys :upside_down_face: oh and Logan, I wasnt even using WiFi, mine sucks. :blush:

Haha, Congrats!! Hope you keep your trophies above 3500 till the reset.

Btw, how old are you? :slight_smile:

I’m not planning on battling again until the reset, I’ve had enough of it :slightly_smiling_face:
Oh and for how old I am, lets just say between 14 and 20, sorry, but I don’t want anyone to know my exact age, nothing personal bro (or sis if you’re female :relaxed:)

My personal suggestion would be not to wait till the reset! Assumption is reset would happen just before the whatever tournament and after the Cheater Ban. It is not known how long this might take.

Also, the reward for above 3500 would be mostly an incubator with some coins, rare/epics dinos which anyways you can possibly collect more through Battle Incubators from now till then.

Lastly, don’t fear about loosing. It’s a part of life! At one time, I used to shuttle continuously between 3200 - 3500 and didn’t think I would progress beyond that. Then I focused on building my team (keeping my goal for reaching 100 dinos aside for a while) and then I was able to almost reach the Top 500 and now bouncing around 4200 - 4400 range. I keep fighting hoping to get in Top 500.