Ludia Forums

Counter atack bug on bosses

Hi, every time i battle any boss in the challenge, the normal atacks on counters (with warrior and ranger) dont trigger the dice roll as usually they should. When fighting any other creeps or in pvp the rolls trigger normally, in bosses they never do. Is this a bug or is this meant to be? Thx

Hey Jonatan_Harold, the counter attack should activate during Boss battles. However, as counters are not guaranteed, it might explain why they’re not activating at times.

If you still have concerns, do not hesitate to contact our team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and they would be happy to take a closer look.

1 Like

The dice trigger really dont work At all against The bosses on counters, my warrior has 75% chance tô trigger, and it never works, the same with my ranger…

I think he means that, when counter attacking against a boss, the basic attack never, ever, procs. He thinks that the roll to determine if the proc occurs isn’t happening and wants to know if that’s by design.

Exactly that, kazoo!

If That’s A Birthday Cake, Happy Birthday Ned!!!

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying, Kazoo! I’ll ask our team about this. When I get more information, I’ll be sure to let you all know. :slight_smile:

Also, thank you, SweetShay23!

1 Like