1 Like

congratz :+1::smile:

1 Like

Congrats! I’m down to 6 left.

1 Like

Congrats

I’m at 160/250 for it. It’s last one.

1 Like

Gratz, now you can get ready for the next creatures/hybrids update =)

1 Like

After the grind that was Gemini; they then gave us Smilo … I’m hoping the next update doesn’t have any that are quite as taxing …

1 Like

May your next fuse be a 90; I think when I was on 160 I got a 50 which was a nice boost. I always like to think that when you get within 100 it could be just one more fuse …

1 Like

Hmm … I thinking AlloG2 hybride won’t be an easy task too. Maybe it will also have a superhybride :smiley:

2 Likes

:weary: urgghh - you’re right - that’s a perfect candidate for two hybrids based on past form; managed to get mine to L15 yesterday and going all in on it this weekend.

1 Like

Thanks. Got 40 today. Hope for some good fuses. 90 would be perfect, but doubt I’ll get it.
Just hope to finish it before they launch new update. :grin:

Now again two days to gather dna. Sadly couldn’t dart two Carbos two days ago from car as a passenger, cause were just out of range and free vip expired day before.

My partner just suggested a hybrid between Allo G2 and Christmas Chicken - a large green feathered theropod with distracting rampage :rofl: That would make a lot of people weep given all the overlevelled Christmas Chickens (including me although I did stop at L23).

2 Likes

GOOOOOOAAAALLL! You did it! You completed the dinodex!

1 Like

Nicely done!

1 Like

Congrats! :smiley:

1 Like

10 months playing i did mine on Sunday, I just need 4 Dinos

1 Like

Cool guys, that’s one I don’t think I’ll try for but it’s cool you unlocked that beast!

1 Like

Congratulations - that is awesome!! I have seven more to go. Hard finding a lot of DNA for certain creatures where I am at. Incubators, alliance and sanctuaries make it a slow crawl.

1 Like

Congrats! Though at level 27 I think he is not really good :frowning:

1 Like

Congrats! :grinning:

1 Like