Ludia Forums

Crash and crash and crash

La stagione è appena cominciata , il vostro servizio è sempre più pessimo ogni giorno che passa… tra attese infinite di avversari che ci si trova misteriosamente con punti in meno come se si fossero perse partite mai giocate …tra disconnessioni con relativi punti persi durante i match ora si è aggiunto un nuovo ricorrente problema…i personaggi che resuscitando scompaiono dallo schermo costringendo a uscire e rientrare nel frattempo perdendo partite su partite…il servizio che offrite sta peggiorando di più di volta in volta…dovreste correre ai ripari…per un gioco di appannaggio mondiale come vuol essere non vi state dimostrando all’ altezza della situazione

Translated From Italian:

The season has just begun, your serve is getting worse with each passing day … between endless waits of opponents who mysteriously find yourself with points less as if you had lost games never played … between disconnections with relative points lost during the matches now a new recurring problem has been added … the characters that resurrect disappear from the screen forcing you to go out and re-enter in the meantime losing games after games … the service you offer is getting worse from time to time … you should run for cover … for a game of world prerogative as it wants to be you are not proving to be up to the task

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

I’m really sorry to hear that is happening, Jackviaggiante. Could I ask you to please contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key if you haven’t already?

Thank you!