Crash crash crash

As soon as Jurassic World Alive loads up on the map - crashes back to home screen. If your quick enough to click the collection tab, it won’t crash until you view a dinosaur. If you quickly click into the alliance/friend tab, within a few seconds it will crash. Why? I’ve been waiting over 13 hours for a support agent to respond to me on the online chat. What’s going on??

My game is just crashing before I do anything. Can’t even play today

It’s the weekend, Ludia doesn’t work weekends, no matter how bad it gets, they don’t work weekends

You need to add some phone type and processor speed info. I just recently got a new better phone with more processor speed and the game runs beautifully. My old phone with darting the kitties and battling with them is like page flipping moving pictures. It’s slow loading and slow going in and out of darting. The GPS would hang all the time and quit following me. My Ipad 2 freezes up every other friendly battle. My Ipad pro, 2 years newer runs pretty good with only few freeze ups here and there.

It’s getting so you buy a phone with as high processor speed as you can afford like the old days of computer towers and then gaming lap tops. Dual core use to be great and then it went to quad core just to nicely run the newer games. I don’t know what they are up to now in lap tops, but those are kind of going for these phone and tablets.

My new phone has Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 855 Octa-core (up to 2.84 GHz x 1 + 2.42 GHz x 3 + 1.79 GHz x 4). It’s hard to believe they fit all this into these little phones. This is what you need to run this game nicely. There are better, faster phones than this.

If you are running an android phone, then clear the game’s cache.
You do this in:
Settings: Apps and Notifications: App Data: JW Alive: Storage
…and then press the button that says "Clear Cache in the upper right corner.

If you are running an iPhone, then you can’t affect the game’s resources directly.
However, you can reset the app indirectly.
Do this by holing your power button for about 5-10 seconds until it asks if you want to power down.
Slide the slider to the right and the phone will shut down completely.
Wait 5 seconds and then press and hold the power button until the Apple logo shows up.

If this doesn’t clear the issue, then you need to uninstall and re-install JWA.

If THAT doesn’t fix it, then I have no answer.

What phone are you using?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Cleared cashe data, closed back ground apps, the lot. I have an iPhone 6. Yes, older then most but can’t afford newer phone yet. Recently it’s been playing much better with the odd freeze through launching to dart, but other than that, I can do everything else. I don’t know if it’s a coincidence, but now the tournament ended, it’s been ok again :thinking:

did you install today’s update? it’s meant to address just such issues.

There’s an update today??? :flushed::grin:

bien oui!

Necro-Post