Crashed and losing rewards

Hi all, this is my first time posting here.
I’ve been playing this game since when it started launching, but due to some personal issues I lost my previous game progress and decided to replay the game few months ago.

Into the topic:
Yesterday I’ve completed all of the raptor riot rewards and luckily i got a blue from the raptor riot pack even though it’s just 6% chance, I was really happy.

UNFORTUNATELY, the game decided to crash after I’ve collected the rewards so I was forced out of the game, no worries. I went and do something else and when I reopen the game, I realised everything that I’ve collected previously has been reset. I’ve lost my blue and I needed to recollect the same rewards again, this time getting a pyroraptor instead.

Does anyone know what to do with this problem? I don’t like the fact that what I’ve rightfully gotten is replaced by a worse alternative ( would’ve been ok if it gave me a Spinoraptor instead )

I’d like to have something to be done about this.

This is a genuine post and have no mean to criticize nor scam the game.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, and welcome! The best option at getting it addressed is to email support at support+jurassicworld@ludia.com and don’t forget to provide your support key in the email.

Staff can look into your account and fix it. Just note that it usually takes 3-5 business days for them to respond initially.

3 Likes

Thanks!
10 chr

Are you guys experiencing any crashes,cuz I just downloaded the game today,and I am experiencing crashes at random.