Ludia Forums

Crashing and Burning

Okay, so I’ve been putting up with it this whole update, and I can’t do it anymore.

Please please PLEASE fix the game! I can’t keep doing this game if it keeps crashing every ten minutes. I accidentally tap too fast, it crashes. I tap two buttons at once, it crashes. I move too fast, it crashes. I can’t even gather my weekly alliance DNA rewards anymore because my game keeps crashing, and it’s frustrating the hell out of me. I’m losing out on thousands of DNA and coins because of this. It shouldn’t take me 30 mins to an hour just to gather those two DNA lines. It’s hard to enjoy the game when I can’t even reliably help my alliance.

I crash just trying to gather partners for my Raids. If I can’t fight in the Raids or even move around through the game, what the hell can I do?

Hey Dinobai18, I’m really sorry to hear that you are having crash issues affecting your game. Could you please contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and device information? Our team would be more than happy to take a closer look at this for you.

Thanks!