Ludia Forums

Crazy Achievements

I know some of the achievements are tough to get. I don’t mind that, in fact it’s fun using dinos that you wouldn’t ordinarily use etc.

But some of them I can’t see ever happening, given your opponents is never likely to use the requisite dino, in a PVP match. It wouldn’t be so bad if you could do it on Friendlies - unless anyone can tell me they count? Even then though, what’s the point in an achievement that you have to engineer.

Some examples:

Use Arambourgiana to defeat this creature 1 time: Pteranodon
I must face that creature 1 in a 1000. So I have to keep a creature on my team that I wouldn’t use, just on the off-chance I face one - and then defeat it before it runs off?!?

Use Rampage and Run ability against this creature: Stygimoloch
Again. Who uses that creature? I don’t remember EVER facing it, unless there was a period years ago when it was used at very low level. How can I ever achieve this?

Use this ability to defeat 1 Brachiosaurus: Defense Shattering Rampage
OK I might face the Brach quite often, say in the current tournament. But only a small handful of creatures have that ability - and they’re all unique or legendary, so they’ll never be in the same fight?!

1 Like

You can get some of them done in Campaign and friendly battles too. I don’t think anyone except the newbies expect to get them done in the main arena lol.

5 Likes

Doing either the Health or Damage Boost Strike Event (I can’t remember which one it is. :thinking:) has a Brachi in it. :grin: (that way you can pick your creatures with DSR and go sick on it…:+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

Those to tasks are okay for me at least. But those posted above… :sweat_smile:

I’m not going to waste my resources i.e. FIP on useless creatures. Used them on creatures that I’m building. So, I guess will take ages before I’ll be able to complete those

The Stygimoloch one haunts me. I played 10 friendly matches - every single one resulted in either my opponent not getting Stygi selected, or my R&R dinos weren’t selected. And of course she’s not available in campaign either.

Stigy was in round 2 of the scent strike 2 days ago. I did that challenge there.

Oh, well if you can do them in strike events or friendlies they’re doable! I’m sure I heard you could only do them in PVP. I suppose friendlies are…