Ludia Forums

Crazy Battle!

I just leveled my Indoraptor GEN2 to 20; I think I broke it. I just had a battle where no joke, it had 7 critical hits! In One battle! I still can’t believe it minutes afterwards, I feel bad for the unlucky person Indoraptor decided to mercilessly slaughter. Baal, if you’re on the forums, I don’t know what happened :man_shrugging:.

2 Likes

Poor chap that must bee harsh

3 Likes

What have you done? You unleashed the greatest monster upon the world. ( time to bring in Blue and Rexy to take it out)

4 Likes

Mine is lvl 21 tier 7/7/7 sometimes it takes 0 damage :woman_shrugging:t3::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Wow, that’s cool. Mines like 4 0 1 lol.

1 Like

Yeah think it’s a glitch but with al the DC’s swapping in I don’t feel guilty enough to report it :joy:

I’m not even sure how that would be possible, unless its cautious strike OHKOs whatever it faced.

It definitely shouldn’t be this way. I even checked if cautious strike gives distraction 2 turns because then it would stack if I’d use it twice. But it’s only one turn so that theory went up in smoke. Still it took 0 damage against a Tryko (counter and attack) guy or girl must have smashed the device (I know I would have)

2 Likes

If you use cautious strike on a swap in, it distracts their next turn. So if you use cautious again being faster, it stacks to 0. done it once on a tryko

Yeah. Oh wait, @Poezzzie do you mean it sometimes takes 0 damage a turn? I read it as sometimes it takes 0 damage the entire battle. I knew that about swapping in.

1 Like

Cautious strike against tryko does end up with tryko dealing 0 damage sometimes. If indo uses CS, tryko uses an instant distraction or shield, then the distraction applies to tryko a next turn, since it’s instant move happens first. If indo then uses CS again, this will stack 2 distracts onto tryko resulting in 0 damage being dealt by tryko for its turn+counter attack. This is normal behavior.

1 Like

If someone uses instant distract against indo G2, they deserve to deal zero damage.

2 Likes

Yeah lol. I can’t believe this is still a thing, like how are you in Library if you’re distracting Erlidom?

2 Likes