Crazy Sharpstone Keep boss

Looking for some screenshots of a crazy Sharpstone Keep boss fight. This boss is silly hard.

1 Like

:face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

You fight him with 3 melee characters? I’m a little impressed.

1 Like

I had one long range caster but died quickly. Squishy glass cannons :yum:. I did end up winning that match somehow. Prayed to the RNG gods.

1 Like

I’ve never made it that far. :star_struck:

I had this fun experience once

1 Like

Woh! Not seen three columns of fire before. Nasty death there

1 Like

(Unless things have changed recently, ) A key thing to keep in mind during this fight is to never line up 2 or more of your Heroes. Doing so will almost always provoke him into using the flaming sword attack.

1 Like

Sometimes it just does not matter. He does a line attack even if you have all 4 heroes spread out, then you have to move that one, then he does another line attack, so you have to move again, then he can do a third line attack. The Hidden Forge boss is harder than the Dragon in Harvestshield because of all the RNG one shot kills.

I find it easier to beat him as your guys die as it gives you more room to not get 2 or more in a row, most the time he just does the rock crap occasionally fire sword, but I love the poison spit, wherever he does it, fire and rocks suddenly disappear in that area

I can fairly reliably finish Hidden Forge. My default party for it is Level 12 Wizard, Level 11 Cleric, Level 11 Ranger and Level 10 Rogue. Once the Rogue closes to melee he can generally do enough damage to win the fight. With Harvestshield, IF I get favorable initiative, I can beat the 2nd Dragon, but I have yet to beat room 9.

I can easily beat the 2nd dragon, it’s room 9 that ruins me and room 10 that finishes me