Ludia Forums

Crazy Spawns 1.6

Has anyone else been seeing an insane amount of Epics since the update? I’m wondering if they increased the Epic spawn % or if it’s just luck. Not really used to having luck with spawns, so I’m doubtful.
I haven’t changed my “hunting” routine at all. I use quotations because it’s not so much hunting, just driving to/from work.
This is what I saw in that 20 minute drive home tonight:

4 Likes

They have definitely upped ALL spawn rates.
I’m not complaining.

7 Likes

Same!
I’m actually excited for my first real hunt of 1.6 on Monday.

1 Like

I just saw 1 sino and 1 spino g2 since update

Mine will be Saturday night.
I’ve got a rare and epic scent waiting to be used.

Saw this fella on a small scent yesterday

Got 3 rare Trex and meg too.

@Tori_baugh

3 Likes

Yeah bro spawns are wild! Went on a road trip yesterday and saw 42 epics :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

hard to believe. i travel alot and that is never possible for me.

2 Likes

Collage picture time :smile: screenshotted majority, but you guys have to promise not to hate me lol…

5 Likes

Send some my way. Spawns are awful by me. Congrats on the haul though.

2 Likes

I used to have great spawns all the time, until they killed them, whichever update that was. That update hit me hard, and I saw so few that I just stopped trying. Since 1.6 they’re almost back to the way they used to be.
I hope it gets better for you :shamrock:

1 Like

Omg that’s madness :joy:

I don’t see any more than usual, unfortunately. :pensive: pass me some sinoceratops over here! :joy:

2 Likes

Lucky ! I’m super jealous ! I barely see any epics by me!

1 Like

Your luck with spawns makes me a little jelly. Lol
You’re out and about more than I am though. I’m stuck at work four days a week for 11 hours.

The only real increase ive seen is i got a trex out of a large scent… id give it a cpl weeks and see if its still as good before declaring the epic spawns in general… they always seem to be good the first week of the patch.

1 Like

More pictures from L5 I guess. “Wish you were here!” L5 edition, because I haven’t seen an increase in anything…

2 Likes

I have seen so far seen only 5 epics since update. And I have been going to work and back in car which I am not driving. Distance is 100 KMS work and back home. So I don’t see any. Infact it was more before when I used to take this route

1 Like

Neither Caleb or Ardens live in “L5”. Do not assume so because they have better spawn rates than you.

7 Likes

I traveled around half of DC today for 3 hours and didnt see a single epic during that trip. Two epics total for the day.

1 Like

That epic Suchomimus though :heart_eyes::rofl::joy:

4 Likes