Ludia Forums

Crazy Spawns 1.6

Seen 5 spino G2 so far this week :sleeping:

@Ardens for reals it was quite a crazy day. I told hersh yesterday that Ive never been so burnt from darting epics :sweat_smile: I agree with the spawns, back then it was quite abundant… then I think 1.4 hit and bam I would get maybe one or two a day. 1.5 was a slight increase I think but Im not too certain… during the last week of 1.5 Ive been driving all over the place, mad grinding. Had I biked, I would be lucky to see one :rofl:

@Krissi_Liz Id be more than happy to share the wealth!

@Asta I don’t get to hunt much during the day, but days that I get too I sure make the best of it :sweat_smile: I have trained myself to surive on >6hrs of sleep on those night hunts for sinos. Wish I could send some your way!

@Raven right??? I was shocked, and had to double check what was going on. Then I zoomed up, that poor koola :joy:

@Scubasteve for sure bro!! I wish spawns were all equal, I feel bad sometimes… :confused: Hopefully you get some nice usefuls soon!

@Rathelon I don’t live in L5, but I can show you how lucky I am to be living in this location… I reckon you could call this L5 if you wanted? :joy: :man_shrugging:t3:

@alex yeah they are flooding the place! Im glad we can at least see trex every once in awhile, I sure miss the brachi over this one :joy:

12 Likes

It would be awesome if you could. I just started fusing Thor Tuesday. I’m sitting on 55k Allo, 20k Tarbo, and… 8 Sino. :joy:

Much wow.

My little alliance is working our butts off to get as high as possible for the sino dna. With only 5 active members and me not able to dart a lot 4 days a week. Its challenging. We’ve gotten to tier three though! Hoping to get to tier 4 by the end of the week.

3 Likes

Perhaps I have noticed a small increase but, of course, nothing like what you show. Actively play about three hours a day (ride or public transport) and only see one or two epic on average. Now the average is close to three but very far from seeing 4 epics in 20 minutes.

1 Like

since the release of 1.6 i have not encounterd a single epic:tired_face:. i activly play around an hour a day. yesterday a grinded about 3 hours an stil 0 encounters :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:.

1 Like

@Calebrys You live at the borders of the four zones???Lucky you…

Protecting its baby nunda

4 Likes

There are overall slightly more spawns, since they changed them from spawning once every 90 minutes to every 80 minutes…so over the course of the day, that’s like a 10% increase.

I doubt they changed the epic spawn rate though, if you’re getting more than 10% more than before, I think you’re lucky…if anything, I’ve probably seen less.

I think that is too soon to tell. I saw 5 epics yesterday, which is around my record. However, I didn’t see any the previous days after 1.6. Having a lucky streak of 3-4 epics and then go into nothing for 2-3 weeks is a common scenario for me. Time will tell.

Nope, just confirmed, spawn rates are the same as 1.5

7 Likes

Number of drops was increased. Spawn rate is the same, just 33% more opportunities for spawns

8 Likes

I was thinking the same …since there are a few more boxes, there are a few more spawn places too

1 Like

Right above that L4 put Park as well. Also, be kind enough to tell us where this wonderful spot is in, the real world.

Oh dear, I can feel the jealousy from here :grimacing:

1 Like

Can confirm @Calebrys grinds very hard. Please keep accusations to yourself.

4 Likes

That’s awesome! Super jelly!

2 Likes

yeah i live on the border of L3, L2 and L1. it’s really nice.
that vast wasteland called L4 is nowhere near me, but can’t imagine anyone wanting to go there :skull:

2 Likes

I suggest you go out and play more. Epics are out there.

5 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation.
You as well, @MNBrian
No better sources for the vital info :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Wow - you really lucked out on location! All that’s missing is a park at the centre …

1 Like