Create the best apex

So with the popularity of create your own Dino threads, I think it would be fun to see who can create the best apex creature.

Rules:

#1: it has too follow one class, you can’t make something that would have armor and slowing moves with distracting moves. and you also have too make stats that make sense. For example, if your making a extremely fast creature, it can’t have too much health, if your making a creature with defense shattering and high attack, it can’t have high speed or bleed.

#2: base stat rules, hp can’t be over 6400, attack can’t be over 2000, and speed can’t be over 135.

#3: enjoy.

12 Likes

Oh… It’s time for my Ignisdracon baby :pleading_face::joy:

10 Likes

good! definitely in the rules.

4 Likes

13 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

these are all great! Although there are still some classes to fill up, keep them coming!

2 Likes

That the best name I have ever seen.

6 Likes

These are my concepts for new Apex creatures for this game. Diloxinosaur (“double-crested acidic lizard”) is a dilophosaurus boss, while Stegi Nycta (“roofed night”) is a stegosaurus boss.

I’ve actually been working on drawing concept art for both of these creatures, and will likely post them in the JWA Artwork thread once I’ve finished. It may be a while before I finish the artwork though, as I don’t really have a lot of time to draw things, unfortunately.

5 Likes

When you say best, do you mean best or most OP?

2 Likes

In best I mean op, but it has to follow the rules of what class it is in.

2 Likes

Which one is the dimetrodon silouhette? :neutral_face:

I think its synapsid 1.

1 Like

download (1)

1 Like

is there turtle silhouette

nvm there isnt

1 Like

2 Likes

BTW, Ταχύτητα means speed in Greek. So basically ‘Speed Raptor’

3 Likes