Spinocontrictor

Stygidaryx

Tenontorex

Testacornibus

Thoradolosaur

Trykosaurus

Turamoloch

Chromaspinus

This one isn’t a creature change, I just wanted to put it here.

I put all the changes I’ve made to the creature in the note at the bottom of the image.

If there isn’t a unique there it just means I think it’s alright as it is and doesn’t need changing

5 Likes

Im not a pro, just my thoughts on the balancing:

Andrewtops: Should have renamed DRDR, not reworked it. Health buff is nice. Could give it On Escape No Escape and remove Swap In Lockdown.

Ardent: I like this rework.

Antarct: Keep Medium Nullifying Counter. The other changes are good though.

CompC: Like the component change. Could have kept the speed though. Resistance changes are good, 75% Decel resistance would be fine though.

Dilo: Remove the 25% Distraction resistance.

Dio: I like the rework.

Draco: I like the rework.

Entelo: Kinda worried about the Distraction resistance with that much attack power.

Erlindom: I like the rework.

Erlikospyx: Undo the rework. Its unneeded.

Grypo: Maybe 4500 health? Other changes are fine.

Indoraptor: Now this is a good Indoraptor.

Indot: Needs a nerf. Remove distraction resistance, and lower its damage to around 1200.

Magna: I like the rework.

MRhino: Take off Rend Resistance. Other than that, its fine.

Phoru: I like the rework.

Pterovexus: I like the rework.

Quetz: Keep the DoT resistance at 100%, that isnt an issue. Crafty Strike change would be nice. Needs Medium Nullifying Counter though.

Smilonemys: Now this. This is beautiful. But its honestly what Smilo should be.

Spino: Ya never understood why its only 50%

Stygi: I like the rework.

Tenontorex: I like the rework.

Testa: Health nerf is ok, not really needed. Damage increase why? CDI to SI, good. Distraction resistance didnt need to go, but it could. Keep Decel and Vulnerable Immunity. Change out Pin and put back Distraction. Needs to lose the counter, and then it could get Swap In Heal back.

Thor: Kinda iffy on the buff.

Tryko: Health buff is nice. Could get Vulnerable Immunity though.

Tuora: If its gonna decel, dont make it damage. It helps a lot in raids for it to not counter attack. Gives more heals.

Chroma: Overall decent, could get Group Superiority though. Lose the bleed resistance though.

7 Likes

Thank you for your feedback,

Yeah, I wasn’t too confident with those 2.

Agreed

2 Likes

No problem. Again I ain’t no pro, so there are likely much better people to actually rate your reworks. With Thor it’s not so much that he doesn’t need a buff, unboosted Thor is basically useless, it’s just the raw power he can wield when boosted. Any kind of wrong buff can send him over the edge. I have an idea for him. I’ll post it once I make it.

1 Like

Ok done. I put more emphasis on Sino’s side of the family while still keeping stun, plus it allows more interesting plays:

1 Like

that’s, broken

A bit strong you know

You see, the thing is it no longer has IC. While if you do manage to correctly predict a swap, it’s still only on an on escape. So it won’t be 100% of the time if you incorrectly predict if someone will swap. LGH deals no damage, and like with Tenrex, it may only get one off. It does have armor and Crit now but it no longer has a priority attack.

1 Like

Honestly, buff spyx stun resist to 100%

1 Like

My man my respect you should have taken a while I agree o most of them
but u forgot the bird

I love this so much