Ludia Forums

Creature Concept Vote Competitions

Due to lack of activity in this topic, I have turned it into a topic for creature concept competitions! Here are the rules:

• Up to 3 creatures submitted per person in each competition. This rule only applies to certain competitions.

• The creature must be ingame balanced

• The winner will be determined via a vote. If you vote your own creature, your vote will not count.

• No stealing creatures from others (I don’t know why this would ever be a problem, but the rule is here just in case). To avoid this, I suggest putting your author name in the image when sending your creature submission.

Good luck to everyone in the competition!

Current Competition: Check the latest poll for the competition rules.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Here’s some of mine:

5 Likes

download_9

Here’s my concept for a Woolly Sauropod

3 Likes

My 3rd and final hybrid submission.

3 Likes

I made another hybrid concept

share6

4 Likes

6 Likes

I’ll start the vote on Friday. Remember you can send up to 3 creatures. If you want to replace a creature, edit the post to delete the old ones and add the new ones.

1 Like

3rd and final hybrid concept submission

share11

3 Likes

These are my 3 hybrids

This hybrid is pretty good I think and I think would be a good addition to the game. I hope you like it.

This is my first hybrid that I made. I hope you like it.

And this is it’s superhybrid and I really like it and would definitely want it in the game. I hope you like it.

4 Likes

The vote will start tomorrow and will end on Sunday. Next competition will be for apexes instead of hybrids.

The competition vote has started! Choose your three favorite hybrids out of the submissions shown above. You cannot vote on your own creature, otherwise the vote will not count. Make sure to get your votes in before Sunday!
  • Serpentitan (HolyPoly1026)
  • Aviboa (HolyPoly1026)
  • Torvodon (HolyPoly1026)
  • Secolagreus (Keagan_Klinger1)
  • Gravilopheus (Keagan_Klinger1)
  • Dilosuchus (Keagan_Klinger1)
  • Entelotitan (GhastBusters)
  • Keratosaurus (GhastBusters)
  • Ankylomoth (GhastBusters)
  • Indolophosaurus (Tommy_Paoli)
  • Albertotravis (NickP59)
  • Albertravatherium (NickP59)
  • Scutochops (NickP59)

0 voters

1 Like

Congratulations @NickP59 for winning with Albertotravis! Here are some of the second place contenders:

The next competition will be for Apex creatures. The submissions will end Friday and the vote will end next Sunday.

3 Likes

Thanks @HolyPoly1026 For doing this competition. And thank you to everyone who participated in this event as well. Everyone’s hybrids were great and I hope maybe at some point All of our hybrids make it into the game, it’s unlikely but we can still hope it happens. Thanks again to everyone and I hope you guys have a great day :+1::grin:.

2 Likes

The Apex concept competition has begun! Make sure to get those 1-3 submission in. I’ll start us off with my 3 apexes.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Well here is my one and only apex that I’ve made.

ludia-2

I hope you guys like it.

6 Likes

yet only have 126 speed I think it’s good tho

3 Likes

Yeah I wanted it to be a good raid creature and a slight replacement or at least on par with touramoloch which it definitely isn’t the same but I think it’s a good possible contender to toura. I might also buff it’s health to 3600 and give it on escape evasive impact which is a custom on escape move I made for a different hybrid which I also think would fit ultra raptor as well.

1 Like

2 Likes