Ludia Forums

Creature Concept Vote Competitions

No .I was just suggesting an idea,though I will post my apex hybrid idea too.I need some time on that one

Oh, sorry about that. Normally I have the creator’s name next to the creatures in the vote, but I didn’t do that and completely forgot. I’ll go ahead and fix it.

1 Like

No worries!

1 Like

Here’s my apex hybrids, one of which features at guest reference of one of @HolyPoly1026’s OG Apex’s

I did make more, but I will post them here once voting starts.
Edit: I changed some things on Toxisaurdeus and Silvisuchus. Also Peloroneosuchus is made up of Einiosaurus and Sarcopelta, which is made of Antarctopelta and Sarcosuchus.

3 Likes

Here’s mine.Antartotaurus!!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

My second, Andrewteryx!!!

2 Likes

Here are my 3 submissions

2 Likes

Here are my submissions

(Vampiric Drain will only heal the user based on how much DoT damage was dealt to the opponent, the heal function doesn’t work if the opponent is immune to DoT)

(the name Torvodrakon means “Savage Dragon”, hence why I gave it Swap In Savagery and Minor Rending Counter)

2 Likes

Bajatops model would be insane!

2nd and 3rd Entries

2 Likes

My last guy…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Updated Crocomaxus with his minions (the ingredients)

Is this a hybrid apex? That’s what this competition is for.

Yes, it’s original ingredients were Grypotaurus (Gryposuchus + Purutaurus) and Kaprosuchus

2 Likes
Voting time! Choose your favorite apex hybrids. Voting ends on Monday.
  • Turturpelta
  • Toxisaurdeus
  • Silvisuchus
  • Antartotaurus
  • Scorpius Rex Gen 4
  • Andrewteryx
  • Dracorhino
  • Bajatops
  • Rajovinteritus
  • Titanorixis
  • Luminopelta
  • Torvodrakon
  • Saurorexolophus
  • Argentopyritor
  • Thylacodominus
  • Frostoraptor
  • Crocomaxus

0 voters

1 Like
Unfortunately the vote didn’t work as expected, so I’m remaking it. This time you can choose 3 creatures (which is what it should’ve been). Voting ends on Wednesday.
  • Turturpelta
  • Toxisaurdeus
  • Silvisuchus
  • Antartotaurus
  • Scorpius Rex Gen 4
  • Andrewteryx
  • Dracorhino
  • Bajatops
  • Rajovinteritus
  • Titanorixis
  • Luminopelta
  • Torvodrakon
  • Saurorexolophus
  • Argentopyritor
  • Thylacodominus
  • Frostoraptor
  • Crocomaxus

0 voters

Congratulations to @Roaring_Raptor for winning with the Apex hybrid competition with Saurorexolophus!

This next competition brings out the biggest of your creatures, the sauropods! This time, you can submit ANY sauropod, whether it be a non-hybrid, apex, hybrid, or superhybrid. You can submit up to 3 creatures. Submissions end Saturday.

1 Like

Here’s my submission (and it’s hybrid ingredient)

4 Likes