Creature Concept Vote Competitions

So
Screenshot 2021-08-24 1.06.31 AM

3 Likes

2 Likes

I have changed the vote to start tomorrow on Friday instead of Sunday. The vote will instead end on Sunday. This shouldn’t be too big an issue since it looks like people are done submitting their apexes, but the extra time is there just in case.

how do you get it so clean

Sorry if this a late entry, it I really want to submit these

4 Likes

Screenshot 2021-08-24 1.06.31 AM

2 Likes

The submission isn’t late, I’ll start the vote in about 10 hours from now.

The apex concept vote has started! You can choose 3 of your favorite apexes. Remember, you cannot vote on your own creature, and if you do, that vote will not count.

0 voters

2 Likes

i’m on it OMG

Anyone that submitted is on it. Every creature is in the vote, not just the ones I or the community likes.

oh ok still amazing!

11 hours until the vote ends. The current leader is @RaptorJay06 with Deviraptor.

Here is the final vote to decide the winner! Gustavosuchus or Deviraptor?
  • Gustavosuchus
  • Deviraptor

0 voters

1 Like
I couldn’t decide what I wanted the next competition to be, so I’m letting you guys pick! You can choose up to 3 options.
  • Hybrids (can’t be hybrids used from the previous hybrid challenge)
  • Apexes (can’t be apexes from the previous apex challenge)
  • Non-Hybrids
  • Creature Nerf/Buff (chosen by me)
  • Creature Nerf/Buff (chosen by another vote)
  • Hybrid and Superhybrid with Specific Ingredients (chosen by me, superhybrid will be made using the custom hybrid)
  • Hybrid and Superhybrid with Specific Ingredients (randomized, superhybrid will be made using the custom hybrid)
  • Aquatic Overhaul (not recommended unless you have the time to make a load of creatures)

0 voters

1 Like

If I had to choose 1 of my 3 ideas, it’d be non hybrids!

The Apex Concept Vote Competition has ended, and Gustavosuchus has won! I’m glad you guys like the creature. Congrats to @RaptorJay06 for getting a very close second place with Deviraptor! I’ll leave the vote for the next competition, and it will end tommorrow when the competition starts.

1 Like

The next hybrid competition has started! Same rules as last time, but for anyone who participated last competition, you can not reuse your creatures, meaning this competition should have completely different hybrids than last one.

The submissions will end Friday, so get those creatures in quick!

Here are my submissions

(^^ this hybrid will DEFINITELY work well in raids! :grin:^^)

(^^ I can change this Super-hybrid into a Legendary if it needs to be^^)

(^^ good in raids and against a few pesky flocks^^)

4 Likes

My entry

2 Likes

Remember you can submit up to 3 creatures, but one is fine.