Ludia Forums

Creature Concept Vote Competitions

The next competition will be starting tomorrow. Here are the rules for the upcoming competition: First, this vote shows 10 different creatures for you to pick from. The top 3 winners of this vote are the creatures you must make. Next, you must make a hybrid using two of the three creatures. Finally, you must make a superhybrid using the hybrid you made and the third creature that you didn’t use for the first hybrid. The competition will start right once this vote ends. This first vote contains only dinosaurs, so if you like this type of competition and want to see different themes, please let me know!
  • Shantungosaurus
  • Ceratosaurus
  • Pachyrhinosaurus
  • Carcharodontosaurus
  • Yutyrannus
  • Giganotosaurus
  • Mapusaurus
  • Microraptor
  • Therizinosaurus
  • Styracosaurus

0 voters

Since 3 creatures tied for second place in the vote, I used a random number generator to remove one of the ceratopsians. Here are the 3 creatures you must make:

Therizinosaurus
Shantungosaurus
Pachyrhinosaurus

Arfer making these 3 creatures, combine 2 of them into a hybrid, then combine that hybrid with the third creature to make a superhybrid. Post all five creatures for your submission to count.

With all of that being said, the competition has started, so get those creatures in!

1 Like

Couldn’t find the right profile pictures for the hybrids so just pretend that they have the right ones.

2 Likes

I made the pachyrino,the big hasrosaur, and a hybrid with before a saw this the last one was made for thisScreenshot 2021-09-06 5.14.08 PM
Screenshot 2021-09-05 11.16.02 PM
Screenshot 2021-09-07 12.36.25 AM
Screenshot 2021-09-07 6.56.58 PM
Screenshot 2021-09-07 6.49.53 PM

2 Likes

3 Likes

(I forgot to put it in, but Pachyrinosaurus, Pachyzinosaurus, and Shanzinoceratops are all supposed to have Stunning Alert :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

2 Likes
Voting time is here! Same rules as usual, and the vote ends on Sunday. Vote for your favorite hybrid trio.

0 voters

Hello everyone. I have some news about this topic and its future. I will not be hosting anymore competitions, at least for quite a while. Because of this, I am allowing anyone to host their own creature competitions here, as long as the three main rules apply.

Anyways, congratulations to @Roaring_Raptor for winning the most recent competition, and I can’t wait to see what you all have in store for this topic’s future!

1 Like

Dang it lol i was about to post mine

Oooh I won! Never noticed that. Thanks y’all!

@HolyPoly1026 Do you mind if I link my competition here so that others can see it? All the rules apply except for the Balancing one, Mine is about what people like the best. The stats and moves don’t matter.

So, I’ve taken a smaller break than I thought from hosting a competition. This competition is going to be much different from the previous ones, as each participant will be making different creatures.

Each participant will be given 3 completely randomized creatures. 2 of these creatures must be made into a hybrid, while the third creature is combined with the randomized hybrid for a superhybrid. These are the 3 creatures I got:

Irritator Gen 2
Titanoboa Gen 2
Dimorphodon

Please notify me if you are joining the competition so I can give you your 3 creatures to hybridize. Submissions will end Saturday.

1 Like

I will definitely be joining

Your 3 creatures are Moschops, Tarbosaurus, and Ornithomimus

One question: Can I make the starting hybrid with any of the 3 creatures or can I only use the first 2 creatures?

Any of the 3

Got my creatures done earlier than usual.

2 Likes

@HolyPoly1026 I’m in!

Your creatures are Brontotherium, Erlikosaurus Gen 2, and Ornithomimus.