Ludia Forums

Creature design that need some updates

Some creatures in jwtg is based on an outated reconatruction here is something i want ludia to update the model

Jurassic:
Allosaurus:use the canon design from fallen kingdom or battle at the big rock
Limnocelis:updated to a medium sized reptile not a crocodilian
Metriornychus:make it fully aquatic,metriornychus doesn’t have osteoderms,and has webbed feet which the game failed to do
Giganotosaurus:giganotosaurus should have 3 fingers not 2
Aquatic:
Oncro,orcro,onchopristis?
Onchopristis:Onchopristis is a sawfish not a sawshark(plus i like the looks of sawfish more than sawsharks)

Cenozoics:
Andrewsarcus
currently just looks like an oversized doggo
They should update that

And that’s all i can think of
If there is more dino that need to be updated tell me in the replies

2 Likes

Rajasaurus.

1 Like

Oh yea and that rajasaurus have 3 digits

1 Like

Not only the fingers. In my opinion it needs a remodel, similar to the one in Jurassic World Alive.

The one in Jurassic World The Game seems just like a horned bloated Tyrannosaurus.

Then again like Keith mentioned, Ludia has bigger things in mind so they won’t be able to give that much attention to remodeling like those of Base Creatures.

1 Like

Considering that we now have land /ceno and land /aqua hybrids they wouldn’t have to change metrialong. Yes giga needs a new model, rework and maybe a new rarity but since giga is confirmed for jurassic world dominion i say he will definitely get an updated model

1 Like

Other models that should get a rework

Deinocheirus : make a bigger sail
Antarctopelta : remove the tail club. Nodosaurs don’t have one
Irritator : make it look more like in jwa
Gorgosaurus : remove the armor and the horns (base model)
Shunosaurus : remove the spikes on the Club. New studdies say shunosaurus doesn’t have those

2 Likes

I mean they need to update metriornychus to an aquatic

I know. I also don’t know how that happened. Metriornychus was also an aquatic in jurassic park builder. If they needed a super rare crocodile they could have just choosen Rutiodon or ramphosuchus

2 Likes

ikr in jpb it’s correctly portrayed as an aquatic with webbed feet and no osteoderms,but beacuse jpb has been deleted the accurate design for metrio is forever forgotten just like basilosaurus,arthropleura,temnodontosaurus,gigigantopithecus,etc
RIP scientifically accurate metriornyvhus we will never forget you :’(

1 Like

But we’ve got plesiosuchus and suchodus instead. Perhaps a scientific accurate metriorynchus returns in the jwa aquatic update. Also Tyrannotitan should be updated too

1 Like

So many dino in this game is outdated

As much as I agree with you guys, using “Jurassic World” and “scientific accuracy” in the same sentence does not seem right.

Unless the sentence is, Jurassic World does not care for scientific accuracy.

1 Like

Then why do they make them more realistic in jwa i wonder

1 Like

Yep. Speaking of Andrewsarcus some paleontologist think he didn’t had any fur. There is a animated prehistoric creatures size compilation that shows how he would look without fur

2 Likes

JWA is a relatively very new game and of course Ludia was be able to give more detail to the creatures.

Yep. But since the most new creatures are coppied from jwa i think scientific accuracy isn’t such a big problem

2 Likes

Yes, most new creatures. Once again, as I said in my old post, we are in this Thread shedding light on the flaws of the Base Creatures which have already been made.

I know they remodeled Argentinosaurus and Spinosaurus, but again, Keith mentioned that they have bigger things in mind than remodeling old creatures.

Yep you are right

1 Like

But they need to return in making massive updates in order to bring us these bigger things. With massive updates i mean like the omega 09, cenozoic and aquatic update

Onchoptistis is not a Sawfish he is a SawSHARK since there is a huge difference between those: sharks have cartilagineous skeleton while fishes have bony skeletons. So Oncho is totally a Shark for all the meaning of the word. Listen to a fish expert.